Lemon Skunk & Sweet Mango Autoladies

• Thread starter Newtogrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Ok so you might have to do that regularly. Or you might be able to top dress with it?we will have ask around.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Not sure ,I'm looking around.
Just finished washing pots,for seedlings . Now we wait on the seeds to pop.
STR8

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Hey @Ned Kelly tell me what you think of his plant if you don't mind.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...et-mango-autoladies.78796/page-7#post-1640142
I told him possibly a mag def,but wasn't certain. He did a Epsome spray last night and said it looks better today. If you could help him out abit, I'm still not a good diagnoser.
Thanks my friend.
STR8
Bro pics arnt loading right now check later . But new o grow are u amending ur soil with dolmite lime . Cause u seem to be having issues with cal mag . If u r then u need to look at why the plant is not uptaking it . U may need more microbes funghi or some fulvic acid .

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Bro pics arnt loading right now check later . But new o grow are u amending ur soil with dolmite lime . Cause u seem to be having issues with cal mag . If u r then u need to look at why the plant is not uptaking it . U may need more microbes funghi or some fulvic acid .
FROM THE PICS ICANT SEE MUCH it actually

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Hey @Ned Kelly how the hell are ya? No, I didn't use the dolmite lime on these two. But you are right, I seem to have an issue with that. I'll mix some up in a gallon of water tonite.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Hi bro sorry havnt been around lots of shit happening .mits just after ur last grow ith cal issue i rekon u need to put dolmite in the soil of ur flower pot or final pot . Will make these issus redundant . Cheers bro

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Hi bro sorry havnt been around lots of shit happening .mits just after ur last grow ith cal issue i rekon u need to put dolmite in the soil of ur flower pot or final pot . Will make these issus redundant . Cheers bro
Sounds good!!!! Do I put about a 1/4 cup or 1/2 cup to a gallon? I can't remember getting old I guess. lolol

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

My rule of thump is 1/4 cup f dolmite per 25l of soil . I think theres roughly 7 gal in 25 l so use that as a bench mark. Talking mixing soil not to water with .

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

20160224 135116
Here are some pic's of the bushy Lemon Skunk. Also a pic of the branch that broke off a few days ago and I planted her and to my surprize she took and she's an autoflower Sweet Mango. The Lemon Skunk is 24 days old.
20160224 134923
20160224 134904
20160224 134734
20160224 134958
20160224 135049

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom