Lemon Skunk & Sweet Mango Autoladies

• Thread starter Newtogrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Just crept threw the whole thread everything looks amazing @Newtogrowing you got that greenthumb. And happy late birthday bud hope it was a good one. But the plants are beautiful great job man. Can't wait to see the buds. @str8smokn how are you pal? Cup auto looks good where's pics of da big girls?
@THCdurk how the hell are ya? Good to hear from ya.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Looking good over here !!
A little tip for feeding , with autos I've found best once you've established she's starting the pre flower stretch. Use half rates of veg and bloom nutes , this way you get enough nitrogen for the stretch . You also have enough phosphorus and potassium for flower set.
Peace , love &
Positive Vibes :)
Thanks a bunch!! Good to hear from ya. How have ya been? How all is well. Peace Out..

THCdurk

THCdurk

Yeah I've been slacking just busy is all. And finally the farm is loading good on my phone. Watch now I said that back to slow ass times lol. But yeah I just can't wait for harvest so I can make more room and flip my photos.

organix4207

organix4207

Yeah I've been slacking just busy is all. And finally the farm is loading good on my phone. Watch now I said that back to slow ass times lol. But yeah I just can't wait for harvest so I can make more room and flip my photos.
I have trouble uploading images using my phone. It will let me do one image no problem. once I try more than one my browser closes and have to go back into the farm site. Then I can add one more pic ....only one or it happens again !!! Idfk anymore

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Hey guys!! Here is a pic of the cheese strain that my bro has grown... This cola is huge!!!!

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

What cheese strain is that? Breeder?
I have a blue cheese Auto I think.
She looks frosty.
STR8
I feel good about this because I'm the one that taught him and you and others have taught me. I don't think he knows if its blue cheese or swiss or provolone. lololol. That cola is as big as my johnson. NOT!!!!! lololol

Darkstreets

Darkstreets

Sup everyone,?

Plants look like theyre doing very well notsonewtogrowing :p

Im back home and things are ok. The kush is killer frosty and is in its week 9 of flowering but i have to leave again thursday for 3 weeks for work. Sooo either i cut down now and start drying or i try and teach yhe wife the drying process. The 2 other unknown strains smell like crap lol and dont look very good either. The ph issues i got is prob the reason they never swelled up nice and fat. Or i waited too long. Theyre heavy indicas and its starting its 10th week of flower. Im actually thinking of cutting it down right now lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom