lemon skunk x arcata trainwreck?

• Thread starter dubble bubble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dubble bubble

dubble bubble

Just picked up a pack, can anyone clue me in as to what im in for? These are both clone only right? So will there be alot of phenos to dig through?

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Just picked up a pack, can anyone clue me in as to what im in for? These are both clone only right? So will there be alot of phenos to dig through?

Hey Dubble.. check it out man...

You are right about the clone onlies, Let me explain further...

The Lemon Skunk clone was made famous by "Lemon Man", I could be wrong, but I think it is a clone from The Las Vegas area.... Sometimes reffered to as : Las Vegas Lemon Skunk clone... It's supposedly, The Exact clone, both DNA and Green House used to make their Lemon Skunk S1 lines... And, IMO, I DO believe they both used this exact clone, The Legit Lemon Skunk clone only.

As for The Arcata TrainWreck clone... It is a Clone only, But H3AD Seeds, did alot of work with The Arcata TrainWreck genetics, and the male TW I used, in this Limited Edition Hybrid, as well as The Girl Scout Cookies x Arcata TrainWreck BX2 hybrid, is a male that was found in H3ADS Arcata TrainWreck BX2 seeds. In which H3AD, worked with, and through selection, he BX'd two males from consecutive generations... I hope that makes sense... Ill break it down a little further...

I'm Not sure exactly how he outcrossed The Arcata TrainWreck Clone only.. I Do know he used Thai genetics, but can't speak on the details.

Here is an example of how a BX2 would work.

Arcata TrainWreck Clone only x Thai male.. germ those seeds, Find a male that is as close to teh clone only MOm as possible, then hit that male to TW clone only Mom. .. So now it looks like this.
Arcata TrainWreck clone only x (Arcata TrainWreck clone x Thai male)..... Germ those seeds, and repeat the process again, finding a new male, that resembles the TW clone only, and hit that male Back to the clone only again...and That, is an example of a BX2 line.

Again, I do NOT know the exact way H3AD bred up to the BX2 point, but, I do know, He is Very Good at working with genetics, and he Has A lot of experience with Arcata TrainWreck genetics.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me or whatever.

Good Luck man.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
For a Reference, You can check out Electric Larry Land.. I used The same Lemon Skunk clone only as The Mom in ELL.
The Lemon Skunk clone, is usually prety dominate, in most cases... But, The Arcata TrainWreck BX2 has been worked extensively. You no doubt will find phenotypes that lean to each side of The Parents used...

619ster

619ster

Both big yielding lemon funk! How can you go wrong? LOL I hope it's not TOO limited CV, that's like a match made in heaven IMO. Damn I need to get some extra funds in my pocket!

dubble bubble

dubble bubble

Hey Dubble.. check it out man...

You are right about the clone onlies, Let me explain further...

The Lemon Skunk clone was made famous by "Lemon Man", I could be wrong, but I think it is a clone from The Las Vegas area.... Sometimes reffered to as : Las Vegas Lemon Skunk clone... It's supposedly, The Exact clone, both DNA and Green House used to make their Lemon Skunk S1 lines... And, IMO, I DO believe they both used this exact clone, The Legit Lemon Skunk clone only.

As for The Arcata TrainWreck clone... It is a Clone only, But H3AD Seeds, did alot of work with The Arcata TrainWreck genetics, and the male TW I used, in this Limited Edition Hybrid, as well as The Girl Scout Cookies x Arcata TrainWreck BX2 hybrid, is a male that was found in H3ADS Arcata TrainWreck BX2 seeds. In which H3AD, worked with, and through selection, he BX'd two males from consecutive generations... I hope that makes sense... Ill break it down a little further...

I'm Not sure exactly how he outcrossed The Arcata TrainWreck Clone only.. I Do know he used Thai genetics, but can't speak on the details.

Here is an example of how a BX2 would work.

Arcata TrainWreck Clone only x Thai male.. germ those seeds, Find a male that is as close to teh clone only MOm as possible, then hit that male to TW clone only Mom. .. So now it looks like this.
Arcata TrainWreck clone only x (Arcata TrainWreck clone x Thai male)..... Germ those seeds, and repeat the process again, finding a new male, that resembles the TW clone only, and hit that male Back to the clone only again...and That, is an example of a BX2 line.

Again, I do NOT know the exact way H3AD bred up to the BX2 point, but, I do know, He is Very Good at working with genetics, and he Has A lot of experience with Arcata TrainWreck genetics.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me or whatever.

Good Luck man.
Makes sense now! Thanks for taking the time to explain! Glad to see you working with H3ADs gear, real rocognizes real as usual.

dubble bubble

dubble bubble

For a Reference, You can check out Electric Larry Land.. I used The same Lemon Skunk clone only as The Mom in ELL.
The Lemon Skunk clone, is usually prety dominate, in most cases... But, The Arcata TrainWreck BX2 has been worked extensively. You no doubt will find phenotypes that lean to each side of The Parents used...
Glad to hear ill find phenos leaning both ways. Thanks so much for making these genetics a choice for ya biy! Looking forward to future drops from you guys, keep your eyes peeled for an extensive grow log!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Both big yielding lemon funk! How can you go wrong? LOL I hope it's not TOO limited CV, that's like a match made in heaven IMO. Damn I need to get some extra funds in my pocket!

Yeah bro.. The Lemon / Lime Citrus smells will be Very strong... The Lemon Skunk clone, Really does have a Loud Lemon smell.. Great Day Time smoke too.. One of my Favs.. Really Up-py.. clear..all in the head type highs...

Like I said earlier, The Lemon Skunk clone, Was used in Electric Larry Land, Which was just Released for The Very First time... There are some really nice ELL grows around... Really nice meds.. Hi Quality.. Yields are Great....Frosty.. .. Bag Appeal...Super Lemon "cream" smells.... some say "Lemon Bubblegum"... ELL's Not lacking much....

With Electric Larry Land, The Lemon Skunk genes are strong, The common pheno, If I could put a percentage on it, I'd say its 60% Lemon Skunk and 40% Larry OG.. Maybe even 70/30 Lem. Skunk / Larry....
Lots of Electric Larry Land pics/info around....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
No Problem Dubble.. Hit me up Anytime if you have any questions.

Enjoy man.

dubble bubble

dubble bubble

No Problem Dubble.. Hit me up Anytime if you have any questions.

Enjoy man.
Killin it on the customer service. Thanks bro ill be in touch. Stay tuned for the show. Got two 4'x4' beds im fillin with these bitches asap. You recommend sog or training on this cross?

Top Bottom