• Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CAPO

Must spread rep around before giving it to Freak again!!...lol

:hi:

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Can we get the Lemon thai cut you guys have anywhere? Or is that a protected lady?

S

steelcanaries

tomorrow morning its on....

scrapped my last project...

new shit is how we do shit...

So lets crack some new strains...

lets seeeeee....hmmmmmm....

how about:

Bodhi's Black Triangle (Triangle Kush x '88 G13/Hashplant)

Motarebel's Gryphon ('88 G13/Hashplant x Lemon Thai

Lady Sativa's Aphasia Haze (SSSDH x Orange Diesel)

Bog's Sour Bubble....handed to me by the man himself :)

Archive's Sour Diesel x Memory Loss which is (Amnesia Haze x FaceOff OG)

and

CSI-Humboldt's "Three Queens" which is Wi-Fi #43 x Bubba Kush fems...

2 of each...cluster fuck orgy bizniz...all keeper moms and the baddest stud of the bunch...whaddya think? any ideas...??? what would you do...???

S

shavits

@steelcanaries Hell yea do that shit! And good luck with your new strain venture!

Indican

Indican

Wow Mota this is a throwback thread:) I remember these in Sannies lol. Hell I got th last pack,of double koosh. Used it a few yrs then lost the beans. Damn, memories lol

Indican

Indican

Another buncha beans I 4got about...A year ago or so I grew Redneck TNT, it was a hazey type pheno..If ya kno redneck tnt, youll know how Mota did those..I hit my fave plant with Huckleberry Kush. ive got a couple thousand of them stashed...Freebies :)

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

@Motarebel
Any photos of some gryphon phenos? Considering buying mota rebel for my first pack of seeds. Highly recommended by folks

S

shavits

Wow, that was mind blowing. Thanks for the reference shavits. This strain def recaptured my interest

No doubt! Those pics in that thread are lovely! I like getting really up close looks of them! Motarebel Genetics is super solid and you can never go wrong with it!

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

No doubt! Those pics in that thread are lovely! I like getting really up close looks of them! Motarebel Genetics is super solid and you can never go wrong with it!

They def got my attention. And what a great price too. 303 stooges caught my eye as well. Thats mota rebel right?

Edit to add: naw. Thats dark horse. Nvm. Lol

Indican

Indican

Mota Rebels website has all his current strains listed usually...He had some at the cup I was unaware of, but as a poster said, U cant go wrong with a Mota strain...All are solid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom