Lemon Thai Sativa available @ farm again???

• Thread starter Jack_Baybeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Well, looks like I did it again. Dicked around on this strain and never pulled the trigger. Went to order some of these beans at Elites site last night cuz I decided I was finally going to go ahead and pick up a few strains I've had my eye on forever. That's when I read the post about him going down. I know Mota works with the Lemon Thai, and was wondering if he or any of the Miltia had plans to make it available here at the farm again?? Wanted to use it for some personal breeding as I've read that it produces some great studs. Are there any other sources out there for this strain?? TIA for info.

M

Mr.Therapy Man

You know Elites been busted and the POLICE have his PC,He lived in Ill or IND,I dont remember.He sold seeds to some kid in his hometown,The law found all the seed orders ready to mail Anybody who has bought seeds from him should shut down thier grow unless its legal

M

Mr.Therapy Man

Those cindy 99 F2 in your gallery come from Joey Weed.I have been looking for a good sativa

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Naw bro, not Joseph Weed. Those are some old Gypsy GN03 collection C99f2 from an old internet pal I met online back in late 90s. We reconnected a while back and he sent 7 beans to me. 6 popped, 1 runt died, 5 fems. I ended up keeping the #1. A buddy of mine has the A & C. Honestly, none of them ended up being what I remembered as the C99 I grew and smoked before. Ran them all twice. The #1 came the closest I thought. Beautiful mango smell and nice sweet taste. A sugary sensation lingers on the end of your tongue. Just no real punch to the head. I took them to 60 days last time to see if potency would increase but no real difference noted. Got a couple C99 BX1 from Mosca going now to see how they compare. If they don't turn out to my liking I'm done with C99. You know anything about the Lemon Thai?????

Z

zoeronerer

bodhi is gonna release dutch flowers lemon thai on here come n up......not specifically what you are asking for but someone said they are gonna get listed soon. maybe you can try these as a substitute......pm medic he would know about your specific he is busy workin give him a minute to respond ....hope that helps

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Damn!! For some reason I can't PM Medic anymore. Throws up an error saying I can only PM admin.
Oh well. Hey Medic if you read this, can you comment bro?? I appreciate it.

E

Eggman

Hey brother, I believe we need to have 50 posts before we can PM. Take care
Eggman

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Bump'in this cuz I still haven't got any info.
Medic, you around bro?

Latest posts

Top Bottom