Lemon tree x lemon party in veg

• Thread starter georginaisle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

georginaisle

recently bought a pack of lemon tree x lemon party,they are im veg now and even in veg,still reek like different variations of lemon.one being the exact same pure lemon peel smell as the lemon tree clone i grew 6 years ago.
I dont know why you dont see real lemon tree anywhere,ive bought weed advertised as lt,but i know how the real deal smokes and both times i bought they were nothing like tje real clone.
The clone is 100% almost bitter lemon rind,no fillers.
Im pretty stoked as csi really knows their shit and by the stem rubs im positive i will find something close to the cut.
Going organic this round,6-2-2 promix-WC-PERLITE
Also will ammend with gaia green rock dust,gypsum,epsom salts....im going to start feeding a tea once a week as soon as i transplant with molassas,kelp and this stuff called marphyl,its shit they collect from the sea floor or something,it stinks to all heaven,but the plants love it.
Just waiting for perlite to make the soil for transplant.
Heres a pic of the girls in early veg.

Lemon tree x lemon party in veg
G

georginaisle

Love these leds from amazon,35 bucks!!!6500k specrum....

Im already thinking about a breeding male for some citrus crosses.
Def going to cross a blue god male from joti,my buddy has this male that smells of pure blueberry jam on the rub,very intoxicating.not for citrus,i just wanna see how the progeny would turn out.
Im going to find a male out of 30 agent orange bx seeds i have,its agent orange clone x tangie male,then backcrossed to the clone again.
Should be interesting.
I quit growing when it went legal,and just came back to it again and find i have a renewed vogor for life....after my girl died i fell apart...im seeing some light now and its warm on my face

Top Bottom