Lemon Tree

• Thread starter Mike Hawk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lemontree420

lemontree420

Man you guys literally cant stop plugging your lemon g....its clear you didnt even read the thread i have nohing to do with any of the money being made and as previously stated it could be in the cross that makes lemon tree but the strain isnt pure lemon g....keep using these breeders work to pump lemon g though your almost fooling anyone...for the record it tastes way more like somas grapefruit pheno of nycd then lemon g..lemon skunk x sourd is whats said.. and the diesel end couldve gotten mixed up because it was somas nycd which has no diesel in it not actual sour d...makes way more sense then it being lemon g to me

J

johnnysocket

Man you guys literally cant stop plugging your lemon g....its clear you didnt even read the thread i have nohing to do with any of the money being made and as previously stated it could be in the cross that makes lemon tree but the strain isnt pure lemon g....keep using these breeders work to pump lemon g though your almost fooling anyone...for the record it tastes way more like somas grapefruit pheno of nycd then lemon g..lemon skunk x sourd is whats said.. and the diesel end couldve gotten mixed up because it was somas nycd which has no diesel in it not actual sour d...makes way more sense then it being lemon g to me
You seem to be the only person who really knows what they are talking about.I've now heard of a few people with different runs from seeds they found,but is there anyway to get even one good clone?

ChanceALot

ChanceALot

do you think creekside connections or any other collective would be willing to part with the cut?

ChanceALot

ChanceALot

I whish been trying.would love just one.
Just like all the great cuts for weed and wine...Closely guarded by true connoisseurs and people that push the industry forward. If everyone had the best stuff it would be nice but may not be as special as an experience when consumed. Who knows lol.

S

SClocal420

I know the lemon tree dudes personally and can confirm it's NOT lemon g and is a lemon/sour D hybrid that they've had for a while now. It was literally called lemon sour diesel before they made a whole brand of it actually. It's some of the tastiest buds out there, and the concentrates it yields are good too. Anyway, I know it's been almost a year but I wanted to chime in and say lemontree420 is right, sorry everyone.

PS: nah, you can't get clones of this anywhere. Like someone else said, it's a closely guarded strain that they don't want some lazy farmer to ruin the name of.

R

RIOVISTAMAN

Just like all the great cuts for weed and wine...Closely guarded by true connoisseurs and people that push the industry forward. If everyone had the best stuff it would be nice but may not be as special as an experience when consumed. Who knows lol.
I got bag seed cuts. Same lemontree .. i been smoking lemontree for years. And pay 250 for greenhouse lemontree from the real dudes. And they have snowman. So u know i know what im talking about. Seeds on deck..

R

RIOVISTAMAN

I got cuts. Real cuts with finish product. Refries solid lemontree taste till the end.

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
I know the lemon tree dudes personally and can confirm it's NOT lemon g and is a lemon/sour D hybrid that they've had for a while now. It was literally called lemon sour diesel before they made a whole brand of it actually. It's some of the tastiest buds out there, and the concentrates it yields are good too. Anyway, I know it's been almost a year but I wanted to chime in and say lemontree420 is right, sorry everyone.

PS: nah, you can't get clones of this anywhere. Like someone else said, it's a closely guarded strain that they don't want some lazy farmer to ruin the name of.
Whats the lemon part of the cross? Has to be some kind of indica… Ive been sprouting a few lemon tree hermi seeds each year. My good buddy brokers for the lemon tree guys and always finds hermi seeds in his lbs. I have found a few phenos that are better then the original Imo and this year i had one that grew just like Sour D. Unfortunately the sourD pheno smelled like watered down sour. Would be nice to get a sour D pheno that has the lemon smell and taste.

O

Ohighyo

Time to chime in on this thread. After hearing through the grapevine that b fake "b real" was selling our cut of lemon g as lemons in la for 10,000 a cut I had to do a little research. I reached out to the person who took lemon g to the Santa Cruz area and I know for positive that lemon tree is lemon g x og. But it's just a washed down lemon g. Which is why nobody is hearing the lemon g part because people want to act like it's some super special shit so they are acting like they have some super rare strain. We've had lemon g for 20 years. It's played out in Ohio. Lemon g is shiva skunk x g13 x a old nirvana strain called misty.

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

Time to chime in on this thread. After hearing through the grapevine that b fake "b real" was selling our cut of lemon g as lemons in la for 10,000 a cut I had to do a little research. I reached out to the person who took lemon g to the Santa Cruz area and I know for positive that lemon tree is lemon g x og. But it's just a washed down lemon g. Which is why nobody is hearing the lemon g part because people want to act like it's some super special shit so they are acting like they have some super rare strain. We've had lemon g for 20 years. It's played out in Ohio. Lemon g is shiva skunk x g13 x a old nirvana strain called misty.
you should see what @thunderfudge has going on with some of his Sour Larry Crosses... ex super sour larry deez..

Goodolboy

Goodolboy

I have to change my stance a bit on this and say that I agree lemon tree is not lemon g but it seems like it's in the cross for sure. Or maybe they have similar parents. That lemon smell is dead on lemon g but there's something different going on for it. Another smell and flavor looming in the background. It's very nice. But not any nicer than some perfectly grown lemon g. They both are fire lemon terps to the max herb. Obviously the lemon g grows and smokes alot more like a sativa with the lemon tree being more of a hybrid type high not the soaring high you get with the lemon g.

T

terpaholic

Is anyone familiar with this strain and its genetic background? I got some from Breal's collective and its some super fire! Straight citrus lemons in the smell and taste and lingers on the palate all the way down to the ashes. Nice potent hybrid high too. Since then I've been trying to research her and maybe source a cut but I haven't found much online and only one person on ig I've found growing her. Any info would be appreciated. I did however find a nice bag seed in my batch that I'm soaking now :D

I know this is old but the cultivators of lemon tree do not hide the lineage. The misinformation here is shocking lemon tree is not lemon g or onycd. Lemon tree is a simple cross of lemon skunk and sour diesel you can look it up their website explains they've been growing the cross for 10 years in santa cruz. I'm 99% sure it's exclusive. I plan on purchasing sour diesel and lemon skunk seeds making the same cross and searching for the same pheno

zeke

zeke

Where can you find regular lemonskunk seed? DNA quit making them ten years ago. Now they are just fems.

T

terpaholic

Where can you find regular lemonskunk seed? DNA quit making them ten years ago. Now they are just fems.

I believe lemon skunk fems from DNA genetics and greenhouseseedco are the only lemon skunk seeds available you can always reverse the fems if you want. To be perfectly clear the cultivators of lemon tree do not specify the sex of the parent strains they only tell us that its a cross of lemon skunk and sour diesel.

T

terpaholic

Whats the lemon part of the cross? Has to be some kind of indica… Ive been sprouting a few lemon tree hermi seeds each year. My good buddy brokers for the lemon tree guys and always finds hermi seeds in his lbs. I have found a few phenos that are better then the original Imo and this year i had one that grew just like Sour D. Unfortunately the sourD pheno smelled like watered down sour. Would be nice to get a sour D pheno that has the lemon smell and taste.
The lemon tree cultivators claim
Its a pheno they have been growing for 10 years its a cross of lemon skunk and sour diesel.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

So there is sour d in the background then? Thats interesting. Have you any super hairspray phenos?

T

terpaholic

So there is sour d in the background then? Thats interesting. Have you any super hairspray phenos?

So im just going to post the lemon tree article in goder magazine word for word, personally never grown lemon tree myself.

"Lemon Tree is a hybrid cross of Lemon Skunk, and Sour Diesel that comes out of the Santa Cruz Mountains. The strain has been in our family for over 10 years. Lemon Tree is a specific phenotype selected after years of growing this cross. Everything we do is organic and sustainable as possible. We introduced this phenotype at the 2014 San Francisco High Times Cannabis Cup; and was also awarded 2nd place for Best US Hybrid at the 2014 Seattle High Times Cannabis Cup.

Lemon Tree has a typical mature time of about 56 days. A low growing; compact plant with very tight node spacing. The dense buds are covered inside and out with trichomes, and has a very full-bodied citrus aroma, followed by diesel overtones that commands everyone’s attention. When smoked; it has a lemon candy taste, that sits on your tongue for a prolonged period of time. While still relishing in the flavor; it provides a very clear, non-drowsy high is a pleasant surprise considering the overall potency of this strain. It consistently tests between 22 and 25 percent overall THC."

Top Bottom