LEO invites himself into my home while I am away

• Thread starter Mason201
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mason201

I had a few LEO that decided to invite themselves into my home while I was not there.Searching every inch of my room for I don't know what taking anything from me that
he could and more.I even had a newspaper clipping
an obituary that was taken from me ,a close friend who had died.Organic fertilizers a small amount of nugs
were also taken from me.And they must have been
there for five hours of more chatting to some of the
other residents who gladly let them in.This may have been years ago but I really have been shaken up by this.
I often wonder if I don't have a agent in camoflage
sneaking up to my residence with a lockpick set
once he sees that noone is home and looks for
any illegal activity or to take only a few things for personel use.Does any one have any advice on how to stop this type of activity?:punch

K

kushpheen

hidden cameras, nothing like having footage of police illegally searching your home.

M

moejammin

menards sells security cameras that record straight to a flash drive a sd card. The are very affordable and could make a huge difference in your situation. The even have some equiped with IR (night vision). Check it out

X

Xceptional

menards sells security cameras that record straight to a flash drive a sd card. The are very affordable and could make a huge difference in your situation. The even have some equiped with IR (night vision). Check it out

cameras that record locally are useless if they are breaking in and spending 5 hours in your home they will take the evidence. you need a ip based camera with motion sensors that snaps pics and emails them to you whenever there is movement. this way they can not take the evidence. a flash card they will just take with them.....

A

Apophis

Yeah, i'd put a few cameras in for sure, then i'd park my car at a friends, catch a ride back to the house, turn off the lights and wait in the dark with my ak. Don't know which state your in, but here we still get to kill any bastard that comes in, just make sure all intruders permanently stop breathing. Would shut my grow down to catch em. That's a f'd up situation!! Good luck.

LeroyBrown

LeroyBrown

Buy a pistol then have a buddy drive your vehicle away. Sit in the house in the dark. The rest is self explanatory

B

been

yeah, i'd put a few cameras in for sure, then i'd park my car at a friends, catch a ride back to the house, turn off the lights and wait in the dark with my ak. Don't know which state your in, but here we still get to kill any bastard that comes in, just make sure all intruders permanently stop breathing. Would shut my grow down to catch em. That's a f'd up situation!! Good luck.

post of the year!

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

first They(Leo ) cant do that..and if they was let in by someone they cant take your shit..dont care what state your in. I agreee with the member that said.."Move"..sounds like a resident ratted ya out. and the dumb asses that want to go to guns cuzz they screwed up. well thats plain stupid talk. Im sure this thread was made for purely entertainment..and Ill continue to keep it that way..

:passingjoint:

E

ent

it is simple. don't get retarded ass roommates that will consent to a search. as soon as one resident of the dwelling allowed the LEO's in, it was game on. anything they find can (and will) be used against you. very simple. invoke your third amendment right.

*edit - and if you're in texas, go ahead and do what Apophis suggests and invoke your second amendment right + castle law. :)

Illmind

Illmind

Police scanners and cameras. Mans best friend as well, most likely a german shepherd.

E

elBarracho

My deterrent

I have had the same feeling, though nothing to substantiate it. As far as I know, no one has ever entered without my permission. This dude helps.

IMG 0058
M

Mason201

I will keep all of that in mind.Not a lot you can say
when you have cops camping out at your house
waiting for you to arrive to put the cuffs on.And to
hire a good lawyer is very expensive! They know what they are doing when it comes to making an arrest and most of the time they will get you.The out come wasn't very bad but at one point I was put in the back of a
squad car and when they went back inside.Im not sure
who it was but someone poisoned a piece of chocolate cake that was setting in the fridge for a while.I decided
to take a bite before I went to the job but I thought I may
have been a little old so I threw the rest away.When I got
to work I started to feel dizzy and then It felt like I was
poisoned but i did not know what it was. I had to call
someone to get me out of there.I could have been killed if I had eaten the whole piece.The dog that i had at the time was very friendly,pitt bull terrier.I don't know how
many of you have ever been under the gun but there's not alot you can do but take it unless you are prepared!

B

been

They poisoned your food? Some things are worth killing for, ain't that right 4u2smoke? :rofl

M

MASSES 420KING

put hidden cameras in and then put a modified auto car lock/unlock device as seen and explained in the best of high times grow guide 2010 or go to there website and type in "GROW-OP SECURITY SECRETS" that should help you out and give you your piece of mind back ten fold i actually no someone who has this on the entrance to there grow show

X

xxnugzzxx

man, move or stop. even if not legally allowed they do what they want.

Z

zappafan99

1.Get rid of grow. 2. Set up cameras as mentioned before. 3. Then after he is inside for 15 seconds........280 alarms and sirens start screeching and lights flash on and off. You get footage of this person shitting themselves as neighbors come to see what all the commotion is. 4. Youtube and link it here for us to enjoy while we get high.

Top Bottom