• Thread starter pitch_black
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pitch_black

Hi Gents

just look at these poor babies:(

im a med user doing my first grow in soil
growing fire*white,lemon thai(sat pheno),cambodan*c99,ISS,sour chemdog and pure afgan
the afgan looks great
but all the rest seem burned?the leavs look tierd,and arent dark as they should...looks falling....and all those spots...some of the lower leaves are completly dried
what am i doin wrong?

i use GHE FLORA 3 PART(euro vesion)
28 degree
40%humidity
6.3 ph
2 airflw in
1airflow out
reverse osmosis-EC 0.2
ghe flora micro-2.5/10l
ghe flora gow -2.5/10l
ghe flora bloom 2.5/10l

they add up to1.3EC-the manual says to use 5.5.5 /10l
but i use half cause the plans are still small-less then 10 inch

100APPLEIMG_0493.JPG

100APPLEIMG_0492.JPG

100APPLEIMG_0491.JPG

100APPLEIMG_0490.JPG

100APPLEIMG_0488.JPG

100APPLEIMG_0487.JPG

http://thcfarmer.com/forums/
gallery/data/500/100APPLEIMG_0486.JPG
100APPLEIMG_0486.JPG

100APPLEIMG_0485.JPG

100APPLEIMG_0483.JPG

100APPLEIMG_0482.JPG

help US guys-
i think they are about to die:(
thanks!

J

JuJu Farms

Almost looks like there burnt from being to close to your grow light. Small plants like this can get dry real fast from a powerful light being to close. Try moving your light further up Lightly mist your plants.

R

Radio_Dread

looks to me like your nutes are way to high and your nuking your babies. flush them really good with plain water for the next couple waterings and start with a lower ppm in your nutes.

P

pitch_black

thanks radio head!
so just TAP water for the next 2 watering?6.3 ph? any tips for boosting em?
cheers Gents

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I see nothing here that tells me these girls are over-fertilized, no clawing, no tip burn, not super-dark. I see mottled leaves that are a bit light on the green side. I also see nothing that looks like they're burned from the light.

I've not used the GH series, but I could have sworn that GH Micro gives 'em everything they need. Honestly, I'm wondering about some sort of deficiency here, but I couldn't tell you exactly what.

Have you used the GH calculator, or are you just going off EC?

Being in soil means you have some time to figure out what the problem is, but it also looks like it's going to get worse before it gets better.

C

CAPO

Transplant....they're getting too dry between waterings and drop the bloom for awhile. Try feeding once every 3 waterings and water the other two.

Top Bottom