• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Bad bugs a THCFARMER worse nightmare.
All rite I had a aphid infestation not soil, flyers. I think they piggybacked off a ant or stink bug. That being said I thought I caught the aphids in time but to no avail. The damage to one of the 2 plants was so significant that it triggered one to hemaphrodite in week 5 of flower. Now the hole room is a loss. I’m posting this for those that do not understand how bug damage can effect your flowering plants and veg. Do your do diligence and carefuly inspect your plants daily. I missed 2 or 3 days a couple weeks ago and that’s when the infestation was taking over. These are in week 5 of flower I will cut them down this weekend and clean, clean, clean and when I’m done cleaning I will clean some more. So close yet so far don’t let this happen to you!!
Lesson learned 2
Lesson learned 3
Lesson learned 4
Lesson learned 5
Hermis bellow
Lesson learned 10
Lesson learned 9
Lesson learned 8
Lesson learned 7
Lesson learned 6

Lesson learned
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Aphid situation is fixed. Can’t fix hermaphrodits unless you no something I don’t?

Seraphine

Seraphine

Jeeeeez! That’s a devastating hit. It amazes me how those little f*ckers make there way in. You can so diligent on pest control and they still find a way in.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn bro. That really blows. I can’t imagine how quickly they spread. That’s crazy. If there’s anything I can do to help just say the word. Hopefully you can get something out of them.

Can you make some rosin maybe? Might help relieve some stress knowing you’re squishing the hell out of those little bastards.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Damn bro. That really blows. I can’t imagine how quickly they spread. That’s crazy. If there’s anything I can do to help just say the word. Hopefully you can get something out of them.

Can you make some rosin maybe? Might help relieve some stress knowing you’re squishing the hell out of those little bastards.
burnpile they go. I’m cutting my losses and starting over.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I don’t blame ya. You got enough to smoke for a while?

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
What actually did you apply that caused so much stress? Or do you think its the bugs by themselves? For future reference that may be helpful. Too bad about your plants.

Top Bottom