Lesson number 789 learned the hard way. 1st grow

• Thread starter Trippyhippette
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trippyhippette

Trippyhippette

The weight of the buds will not be supported all by well wishes and hoping for the best, so last minute resort make the tent look like a puppet. 😂😅

Lesson number 789 learned the hard way 1st grow
FourthCity

FourthCity

The weight of the buds will not be supported all by well wishes and hoping for the best, so last minute resort make the tent look like a puppet. 😂😅
Be careful with using the twine this way, lesson 790 is that it can wick moisture into the buds and cause mold depending on where its tied. I use white twine like this to tie down my branches for lst where it stays far away from the buds, I like that its soft enough not to cut into stems as they grow and strain against it. I use thinner black nylon string to tie up the heavy branches that droop during flowering, it doesn't seem to hold any moisture or cause problems.

Trippyhippette

Trippyhippette

I didn't think about the moisture shit. My humidity is increasing I'm guessing because of the density of the buds and plants but it's running high 60s

CF89

CF89

Lesson 791: Get that humidity down!!!! I got bud rot like 7 weeks into flower because I cheaped out and didn’t order a $40 de-humidifier off amazon.

Seriously. 60% is a bit high. You should be 30-40% at that late in flowering. Be careful.

Trippyhippette

Trippyhippette

I thought maybe it was because of all the rain but im going to have to figure it out! Thank you!

Trippyhippette

Trippyhippette

Guys why do I not have any Amber trichs and Monday will be the start of week 10. Am I missing something?

bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

Guys why do I not have any Amber trichs and Monday will be the start of week 10. Am I missing something?

What cultivar are you growing? Some varieties won't produce much amber (haze) so I have read, and many sativas can take longer than 12 weeks to mature.

Are your buds showing any other signs of maturity such as majority red/orange hairs and no longer getting bigger?

Trippyhippette

Trippyhippette

What cultivar are you growing? Some varieties won't produce much amber (haze) so I have read, and many sativas can take longer than 12 weeks to mature.

Are your buds showing any other signs of maturity such as majority red/orange hairs and no longer getting bigger?
No idea, they're bagseeds. And this is my first grow so I'm not experienced in being able to try and guess. I posted some pictures above from this week if you could take a look. Almost all my hairs have turned color, and they've definitely been bulking up, so I had to reinforce with some string lol

the rrock

the rrock

Why do you say cultivar? We eat at a cultivar downtown, thought it was a eating establishment > who knew?%%%%

Latest posts

Top Bottom