Thank you

Logic

and
GTD
Robot Chicken
Texas Kid

H

humboldtlocal

Congrats Rabbi. Real good team of mods these days.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
man i thought this said supermodel...congrats bro.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

twist you've smoked to much g13 x haze, congrats Rabbi!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
grats man! now get to work! JK

is robot chicken still kicking? havent seen him around in days

R

Rabbi

Yep, New deputy in town. I will hope to be a little more productive at banning all this dick-head douchery going on. So If you been here for over a few months and someone under a few months is causing a problem PM me. if you both been here over a few months with out any issues, work it out yourselves, But keep it civil or the one who crosses the line will get the Ban hammer.

If your under a few months and being disrespectful, rude, causing shit, trolling...expect your visit on the farm short. I love the farm and would like it to be a fun cool place, but my opinion is just cause you move to either farmer or Senior farmer status doesn't entitle you to speak your mind to those that have been here for longer than you.

And thanks to all those for your comments,

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Yep, New deputy in town. I will hope to be a little more productive at banning all this dick-head douchery going on. So If you been here for over a few months and someone under a few months is causing a problem PM me. if you both been here over a few months with out any issues, work it out yourselves, But keep it civil or the one who crosses the line will get the Ban hammer.

If your under a few months and being disrespectful, rude, causing shit, trolling...expect you visit on the farm short. I love the farm and would like it to be a fun cool place, but my opinion is just cause you move to either farmer or Senior farmer status doesn't entitle you to speak you mind to those that have been here for longer than you.

And thanks to all those for your comments,

word bro - thats some good news!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
heh - grats yourself Papa!

good to see some new SUPER mods round these here parts!

R

Rabbi

Ya, I thought Papa was a new Super moderator but i wasn't sure so didn't want to embarrass meself.

Congrats yourself, Papa :coffee:passingjoint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom