Let me pick your brains.

• Thread starter Styleeeeee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Styleeeeee

Hi farmers :handshake

Few questions for you guys, if that's quite alright?

Recently got made redundant, and I'm in a bit if a bind cash wise.Well not right now but the £££ will dry up soon enough. But I've got some stashed away for a holiday, and I'm thinking of using that to set up a grow room for the purpose of profit eventually. nothin' major just maybe 4 - 6 plants. I have experience growing stuff (Peppers, tomatoes and the like) indoors so hopefully a bit of the green shouldn't be to much of a leap into the unknown. And as for the supply I am more than sure I can shift what I grow. I know alot of smokers, and the quality of the bud around these parts is questionable. the prices are £20 for and 1/8th.

My questions are to you guys are:

1. Will this be enough to support a relatively profitable, (not mega bucks just play around cash) venture, if the crop is successfull. (Hears hoping)

2. Should I grow the crop, harvest, sell. Or start a grow, then a few weeks later, start another crop so I have staggered harvesting times.

Thanks in advance for any help guys, much appreciated!

S

Satica

Will it br proffitable?
considering the long term risk, no.
if you start to make a proffit it will take you to next and next level and finally you will make a mistake and then BOOM.

so begin small and stay safe then decide for the next step . your previous green experience will definitely help you.

M

MASSES 420KING

i would run a staggered harvest that way your cash flow will not be spaced so far apart and you wont run outta weed in between harvests

L

Lost

Read everything here to answer most of your questions. Keep it simple. Don't expect to make a penny for one year if you are looking at becoming a professional grower (someone that makes their living off of it, lol). It takes time and you cannot learn half of this suff by reading, only by doing.

M

Malachi

people that are the most successful growers are the ones who grow for the love of the plant and not love of money, it is like anything else in life, just do what you love to do and the money will follow. the biggest key is to love what you are doing. whether it is growing, cooking, painting, whatever ... money will never have as much motivation as passion

M

MASSES 420KING

people that are the most successful growers are the ones who grow for the love of the plant and not love of money, it is like anything else in life, just do what you love to do and the money will follow. the biggest key is to love what you are doing. whether it is growing, cooking, painting, whatever ... money will never have as much motivation as passion

yo malachi for real dawg no bull shit that was nice man for real [no homo] you are 100% on the money [no pun intended] with that :passingjoint: here enjoy the toke lol

F

Foxfarmfreak

Malachi, Is that a LabroKeet on your avatar? And yes, you have to do this out of Passion.

Peace FFF:harvest:

M

Malachi

Malachi, Is that a LabroKeet on your avatar? And yes, you have to do this out of Passion.

Peace FFF:harvest:

Yea strait from NYC its the LabroKeet man, lol, I figured I would try to start some out of the box breeding programs.

K

Kpezzy

you would be much more successful if you had the mind set of making Medication for the sick instead of making money for yourself...jusayin

Top Bottom