Let the torture begin lol

• Thread starter Jeffdaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jeffdaman

Jeffdaman

Topped twice 23” from 2000 wt led 18-6 light , og kush strapping down and crushing stems
Let the torture begin lol

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

23" is likely going to be a little close for that light. 30 would be better if you have room maybe 70%
What you feeding?

When your plants look like this. Flip Them and see what happens!

Last edited:
Jeffdaman

Jeffdaman

I haven’t fed yet using pond water from my wife’s koy pond. I do have a cyco grow mix ready for next feed. My light is not adjustable kids spent a few days out in the sun so use to it.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

You need to make up your mind indoors or out.
It's easy to mess the plants internal clock up and end up with lots and lots of seeds!
Indoors 16 on 8 off
What soil are they in? Looks like back yard garden soil and compost?

Best break out the instructions for the Cyco and mix up a batch. Your plants are hungry.
I can offer a little better advice when I have a better idea about planting media
Do you have a
P.H pen?
E.C pen?
PPM pen?
Log book?

Jeffdaman

Jeffdaman

Oh dude thank you. I have been doing this a long time. Nothing fancy I don’t oh my water ( I know we’re it’s at) nothing is wrong with my plants just showing my style . I top scrog

Jeffdaman

Jeffdaman

It's easy to mess the plants internal clock up and end up with lots and lots of seeds!
Indoors 16 on 8 off

Best break out the instructions for the Cyco and mix up a batch. Your plants are hungry.
I can offer a little better advice when I have a better idea about planting media
Do you have a
P.H pen?
E.C pen?
PPM pen?
Log book?
You veg 16-8? I usually 24 under 6500 t5s
Under this 2000 led been trying 18-6 comes on 6 pm shuts off at noon Florida

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

Indoors 16 on 8 off

Do you have a
P.H pen?
E.C pen?
PPM pen?
Log book?
When I kept going from closet to window. The leaves went from 5 leaves, to 4, then 3 and 1. It was growing backwards 😂

Jeffdaman

Jeffdaman

Trying something new I vegged these for 4 weeks got a good set of tops, last week I shortened the time of light less a hour 17-7 this week one more 16-8 gonna go go hour down a hour every week till I get 12-12 , see what happens

Bilber

Bilber

Trying something new I vegged these for 4 weeks got a good set of tops, last week I shortened the time of light less a hour 17-7 this week one more 16-8 gonna go go hour down a hour every week till I get 12-12 , see what happens
I believe @GNick55 does something similar.....very less stress inducing on the plants....especially with unstabilized genetics....

I'm close to flipping, but I won't do my usual after reading up on it after reading a post of his.....I went down the rabbit hole....thank you 55..!!!!

They look great....and with so many options, I also have looked into growing with fish aquarium water for the nutes.....

Definitely watching......thank you for the updates......

Top Bottom