Lets create a national holiday

• Thread starter cruzin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cruzin

cruzin

I say we start a national burn holiday. All the states that its legal to grow at the end of the season we burn our stalks, stems and trash weed and what ever amount we want to feel legal on the same day. Call it what ever if we do it some one will give it a name. ;)I'm thinking I'm going to burn on nov 1.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I say we start a national burn holiday. All the states that its legal to grow at the end of the season we burn our stalks, stems and trash weed and what ever amount we want to feel legal on the same day. Call it what ever if we do it some one will give it a name. ;)I'm thinking I'm going to burn on nov 1.
Nov 1 it shall be. I usually just compost it but who doesn't love a bonfire?

cruzin

cruzin

If more farmers come on board we can settle for a day or month. Im not into paygen stuff just want to get a holiday going never know may be someday it ll be on the calendar. highhigh

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Or we could just put up a sign out front saying "I'm a grower" probably be safer than a fire and it would still have the same affect! Hummm..? In hindsight I think I'll continue just composting it

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thats it! Im combining pagan rituals and smoking out. The forums have finally turned getting high into full force violence for me.

Happy New Year! ;-)

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

Thats it! Im combining pagan rituals and smoking out. The forums have finally turned getting high into full force violence for me.

Happy New Year! ;-)
It’s not violence , pagans are just people who use the old traditions of honoring the elements and Mother Earth with the changing of the seasons and elements of earth , air , fire and water. Basic human and animal needs to live. And the Mexican day of the dead has been around a long long time also.
Just nature...combine all the elements with seed and you have cannabis to smoke out with ...very basic .hell. I did t know what 420 was u til my 30 year old son told me.
Happy growing 😎✨

cruzin

cruzin

Or we could just put up a sign out front saying "I'm a grower" probably be safer than a fire and it would still have the same affect! Hummm..? In hindsight I think I'll continue just composting it
I dont think Ill post a sign out or advertize that I'm burning my excess. Just a private thing and may be others will want to make it a yearly thing together but separately.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I dont think Ill post a sign out or advertize that I'm burning my excess. Just a private thing and may be others will want to make it a yearly thing together but separately.
I'm in brother let me know when and I'll make cookies! if you come up with a themed flag or banner for the burn Festival I'll fly it with bride forget about it good luck and let me know when it's happening!
20190707 154959

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

It’s not violence , pagans are just people who use the old traditions of honoring the elements and Mother Earth with the changing of the seasons and elements of earth , air , fire and water. Basic human and animal needs to live. And the Mexican day of the dead has been around a long long time also.
Just nature...combine all the elements with seed and you have cannabis to smoke out with ...very basic .hell. I did t know what 420 was u til my 30 year old son told me.
Happy growing 😎✨

I was just making a bad joke. :-)

Top Bottom