Lets Go Big Hair Bands, The 80's A Decade Of Decadence

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Heres one I bet most of you never heard of. They started out as a Phoenix based band early 80's. Used to play a lot of the local clubs here right around the time Rob Halford of J.Priest opened a live rock and billiards hall called "Rockers".

Saw them at Mr. Luckys on old Grand Ave. That place was a recipe for disaster. Reason I say it is the upstairs was setup for shit kickers with live country music and rock n roll and HM downstairs. Take a bunch of rockers and metal heads, country gals n boyz and add massive amounts of alcohol. Get the picture? They closed years ago. Too much trouble I guess. I did my fair share of scrappin after a long night of boozin, but will be the 1st to admit I got my melon smoked more than once from some pretty bad azz cowboys as well. :cool:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Anyone remember these guys? Video on music end starts out slow but kicks in round 3:00 in. The video for the artwork alone is awesome.........

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

I'm not sure how this video fits in but it's the first tape I ever baught myself....I'll go start from the beginning of thread

Top Bottom