Let's Grow Some Blackberry Cream.

• Thread starter quader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
quader

quader

Hey all! 3 of my 4 keeper females started autoflowering under 24 hour light. Just figured I'd warn anyone else attempting this one.

I'm tempted to cull all the girls that did this. Sadly, this would leave me with one phenotype. Any advice?

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Hey all! 3 of my 4 keeper females started autoflowering under 24 hour light. Just figured I'd warn anyone else attempting this one.

I'm tempted to cull all the girls that did this. Sadly, this would leave me with one phenotype. Any advice?
Shit that sucks. I have a bunch of exotics I'm about to flower

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Not really sure you have any options, if they auto flower it's not like you can keep a mom or cuts around

quader

quader

Not really sure you have any options, if they auto flower it's not like you can keep a mom or cuts around
I read in another thread that some strains need 18/6 to not do this. I'm seeing if they snap out of it, but not looking good. I'm pretty disappointed. Hopefully my one normal girl is a keeper.
About

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I read in another thread that some strains need 18/6 to not do this. I'm seeing if they snap out of it, but not looking good. I'm pretty disappointed. Hopefully my one normal girl is a keeper.
About
I've run hundreds of strains under 24 with zero issues. Hopefully your 1 will remain stable and be a keeper

Latest posts

Top Bottom