Let's Hook Up Then

• Thread starter Funk junky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funk junky

Funk junky

Hello everyone have been growing mostly on but now and then off in some form or fashion since 2005. Except for a brief attempt in 1999 under a street light hps I procured of f of a building site I was working on. Vegged for probably too long then culled after I got offered work in holland. A few years later when I when I got depressed at the lack of choice and quality or the lack of anything without at least a flash of sativa. So I started to embark on my journey once more at first guerilla growing then indoor. But because of my circumstances I had to pool in with a guy who don't have my morals lasted 3-4 years then quit went back outdoors which ain't easy in England!! Too much moisture! But am back indoors although this place can sometimes feel like outdoors (having to adapt place damp but have made it successful so far but different ballgame can only improve with it I think!) might get bored if my conditions get too good nothing too tweak! Can't figure out how I download photos and head started spinning when see length of FAQ can anyone help or give me page number so I can work it out? Only have internet on phone but getting laptop and broad band in week or so am late starter on web I normally stay practible but now want hone those skills. Thank yo for any help

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Should have an upload a file button to the right of the post reply button.

Welcome to da FARM.

Top Bottom