Lets see some big outdoor stalk pics 2
Lets see some big outdoor stalk pics 3

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Hard to beat Nor-cal weather.

Them are some gnarled trunks.

Augestwest

Augestwest

Here's some updated pics. I know there not stalk pics but I figured I would share anyways. Will take some stalk pics tommarow but until then I hope everyone enjoys these. The smaller plants are in 65 gal smart pots and were started alittle late

Critter

Critter

AW what is up Brother! Great to see your work here, ill have to start coming around here more often. Hope your well and doing danktastic. Is Serg still around ...u guys were my first forum fam.

fuckin Killer beasts of plants man, so awesome you doing it big under the big hps in the sky. livin the dream

Augestwest

Augestwest

AW what is up Brother! Great to see your work here, ill have to start coming around here more often. Hope your well and doing danktastic. Is Serg still around ...u guys were my first forum fam.

fuckin Killer beasts of plants man, so awesome you doing it big under the big hps in the sky. livin the dream
What is up brother!!! Glad to see you've come back haven't talked with ya in some time. Yea man I landed a legit spot this year and am trying to make the most of it. Haven't heard from serg in some time. Happy farming

Latest posts

Top Bottom