Lets see some grow threads!!!

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
This place is like a ghost town! I KNOW there are some of you out there growing some of Pisces amazing gentics.. lets post em up in this area and get Jimmy some more exposure.. With all his dank dank stuff that was released, there should be more than a few grow shows up...

Have an amazing day everybody!!!

:character0180:

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
I have some kush Inc. I snagged on a relist here coming soon.

Can't wait to finally get some mk in my life.

2 of these ladies will be swimming in water as soon as I get them.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
I have some kush Inc. I snagged on a relist here coming soon.

Can't wait to finally get some mk in my life.

2 of these ladies will be swimming in water as soon as I get them.

Awesome bro! Can't wait to see more phenos of that lovely lady!

I have some Motorbreaths about 2 weeks from seed right now.. I'm going to get some Vic's high popped tonight. I plan on picking up some Holy Smoke, Dazed, and a couple other of Pisces packs after this harvest..

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

Awesome bro! Can't wait to see more phenos of that lovely lady!

I have some Motorbreaths about 2 weeks from seed right now.. I'm going to get some Vic's high popped tonight. I plan on picking up some Holy Smoke, Dazed, and a couple other of Pisces packs after this harvest..

haha jealous of the motorbreath man! Still waiting on this next one..

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
This place is like a ghost town! I KNOW there are some of you out there growing some of Pisces amazing gentics.. lets post em up in this area and get Jimmy some more exposure.. With all his dank dank stuff that was released, there should be more than a few grow shows up...

Have an amazing day everybody!!!

No shit, LOL...tell me about it! :mad0229:

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Got some Motorbreath and Kushwreck that I just flipped yesterday. The Motorbreath is a beast ,very fast grower. Ill post a couple shots when I get a new cam last one took a shite on me..

A

A-Roe

In a couple of weeks it should be plenty of pics up with all the testers Jimmy has, I know Im going to be posting my babies from seed to bud.

Top Bottom