Let's see your 2021 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter zootallures9777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madbud

Madbud

I see you ran out of pots for the babies lol. Need to get more and get them transplanted asap
They’re gift plants, i give away a couple dozen each year. No bottom in the cans, take the lid off the bottom and plant the whole can then pull it up as the roots establish. Gives two watering zones inside and outside the can plus works as a weed and pest shield inground. Works good.

Last edited:
CanadianMillenialGrower

CanadianMillenialGrower

They’re gift plants, i give away a couple dozen each year. No bottom in the cans, take the lid off the bottom and plant the whole can then pull it up as the roots establish. Gives two watering zones inside and outside the can plus works as a weed and pest shield inground. Works good.
That's true I never Even thought of that! I'll have to give that a try with the Extra coffee cans next year.

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

this morning was pretty usual except except with exception of the deja vu like moment, sort of. it had no chance to flash cause I knew this shit really happened (twice). again while I was gone a couple days. another foot, could easily be more of solid vert growth seemed seemed to appear in my garden. almost the same story as the first time. wait what no, its an exact same as the last story.

I didn't have a chance to check preflowers, but I will. Ill snap a pic while at it.

once again it seems at least a bit off, x 2. that make a whole 2 bits of now if ya got that. I better snap snap a pic while Im out there. I might need to be told...shut up, sit down. 15 years in the same garden, always top shelf genetics, exc mediums and organic fert ingredients and so on so forth. I never seen weed grow like that there before, not this early and certainly not in veg state. not close.

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

starting to look like a freak show. this kushskunk is wild looking shit.

I only got a couple that turned out. I better try try again tomorrow. growth type would not my preference choice but it does look cool. I like the canapy of jumbo fans.

20210620 191904 HDR3546
20210620 191814 HDR3544
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom