Let's see your 2021 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter zootallures9777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThiccHarambe

ThiccHarambe

Hey guys got a quick question for all of y'all, so I was going through my plants like I always do and Ive found a webspinner scientifically known as Embioptera and here's a picture of one
PXL 20210809 223115649

does anyone know if these little guys are bad for cannabis plants? I can't find anything on them.

HighRootz

HighRootz

Hey guys got a quick question for all of y'all, so I was going through my plants like I always do and Ive found a webspinner scientifically known as Embioptera and here's a picture of oneView attachment 1155619

does anyone know if these little guys are bad for cannabis plants? I can't find anything on them.
They feed on plant debris/liter. Downside to them being around outdoor grows are the chances of having webs in your buds, I would think

ThiccHarambe

ThiccHarambe

They feed on plant debris/liter. Downside to them being around outdoor grows are the chances of having webs in your buds, I would think
Awesome thanks for letting me know! I've only found them on my base stem in between the creases of the branches, I've only found 3

kevinfever

kevinfever

So was it the weight of the rain plus wind that caused the break or were they tied off doing lst and broke? All of my breaks this year were the latter. Pulling down branches doing low stress training and all it took was too much wind n broke some branches that were tied off to pot. Ive been thinking about how to prevent.
well it was down pour with lots of wind mid july , toped them early in life so it split right at the V near the base . i also never had them staked or trellised . my bad

kevinfever

kevinfever

well it was down pour with lots of wind mid july , toped them early in life so it split right at the V near the base . i also never had them staked or trellised . my b

You know those guys who paint a portrait of Abraham Lincoln on the head of a pin? Well fuck em… I have the worlds smallest bud!

View attachment 1155678
when i was a teenager i use to throw seeds out my bedroom window when rolling a joint, and they would pop up randomly. i had one like that mom never pulled was a like a two gram nug by the end of the year

HighRootz

HighRootz

Here's a shot of the SLS MAC, she just went into bloom. She's a stress case, was attacked by a now dead slug and had her 3 of her tops bit off by a dog that got her high ass slapped. Nonetheless, she she still gave papa some flowers. Might as well just call her Orville Reddenbocker for the popcorn muggles she gonna give me🤣
20210810 101727
20210810 101612

kevinfever

kevinfever

my dog eats so much fresh weed it never effects her , but if she eats a little roach she gets all bobble head . also when i smoke a joint she trys to eat the smoke never from cigarettes' though . me and my dog blaze together . cannabis wont get you high unless you convert the THCA into THC that's why you have to decarb it before ingesting it

ThiccHarambe

ThiccHarambe

Here's a shot of the SLS MAC, she just went into bloom. She's a stress case, was attacked by a now dead slug and had her 3 of her tops bit off by a dog that got her high ass slapped. Nonetheless, she she still gave papa some flowers. Might as well just call her Orville Reddenbocker for the popcorn muggles she gonna give me🤣
View attachment 1155875View attachment 1155876
Haha my dog also loves the taste of cannabis, till he throws it up 🤣 he's eaten many of my young plants but he has learned his lesson haha. He absolutely loves the branches though, I give him all the stems come harvest and he absolutely loves chewing on them!

Top Bottom