Let's see your 2021 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter zootallures9777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThiccHarambe

ThiccHarambe

Okay thanks
Yep some rain doesn't hurt. Here in the central valley the rain is nothing to the gals as it's always hot and dry after raining this time of the year. They actually really enjoy it!

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Okay thanks
after the rains go out and grab them by the main stems and give a good shake, it will clean away some of the dust, and protect against PM damage.

If you use something like this: (glycerin) 1-2 tbsp per gallon, it will impart better water dynamics, protect against PM, heat/cold tolerance, and impart a fresh clean feel on the leaves that will help lower water activity. Glycerin is a non (GMO) product found in many plants for regulating this exact process. 100% natural.

Water activity (aw) is the partial vapor pressure of water in a solution divided by the standard state partial vapor pressure of water.

Food designers use water activity to formulate shelf-stable food. Water activity is related to water content in a non-linear relationship known as a moisture sorption isotherm curve. These isotherms are substance- and temperature-specific. Isotherms can be used to help predict product stability over time in different storage conditions.

aka... it's a portable (chemical) dehumidifier attached to the surface of your outside plants...
Definition of aw:
Aw1
where p is the partial water vapor pressure in equilibrium with the solution, and p*is the partial vapor pressure of pure water at the same temperature.

Aw2
where w is the activity coefficient of water and xw is the mole fraction of water in the aqueous fraction.

Relationship to relative humidity: The relative humidity (RH) of air in equilibrium with a sample is also called the Equilibrium Relative Humidity (ERH).
Erh

Estimated mold-free shelf life (MFSL) in days at 21° C:
Msfl

AW

Last edited:
wallrus246

wallrus246

Growing in Cali on the coast and powdery mildew and red mites kicked by but at the end running down to earth super soil and got peyote critical Kmintz Mimosa evo Washingmachine and a freebie blue cheese massive colas the size of my forearm and lots of problems way to big of nugs for such high humidity at night fog every morning but it's going to be a good smoke

IMG 1022
IMG 1023
IMG 1025
mlab

mlab

Just 2 basic plants in chicken manure grass clipping compost. Maya gold (sumo) on left and a neighbors effort at cross breeding personal strain clone on right.
Wooden posts just going in to support covering for frosts which we will be getting soon.

20210909 1749281
Spiman2u

Spiman2u

after the rains go out and grab them by the main stems and give a good shake, it will clean away some of the dust, and protect against PM damage.

If you use something like this: (glycerin) 1-2 tbsp per gallon, it will impart better water dynamics, protect against PM, heat/cold tolerance, and impart a fresh clean feel on the leaves that will help lower water activity. Glycerin is a non (GMO) product found in many plants for regulating this exact process. 100% natural.

Water activity (aw) is the partial vapor pressure of water in a solution divided by the standard state partial vapor pressure of water.

Food designers use water activity to formulate shelf-stable food. Water activity is related to water content in a non-linear relationship known as a moisture sorption isotherm curve. These isotherms are substance- and temperature-specific. Isotherms can be used to help predict product stability over time in different storage conditions.

aka... it's a portable (chemical) dehumidifier attached to the surface of your outside plants...
Definition of aw: View attachment 1167402 where p is the partial water vapor pressure in equilibrium with the solution, and p*is the partial vapor pressure of pure water at the same temperature.

View attachment 1167403 where w is the activity coefficient of water and xw is the mole fraction of water in the aqueous fraction.

Relationship to relative humidity: The relative humidity (RH) of air in equilibrium with a sample is also called the Equilibrium Relative Humidity (ERH).
View attachment 1167404

Estimated mold-free shelf life (MFSL) in days at 21° C: View attachment 1167405

View attachment 1167386

Are you saying to spray the entire plant if it rains during flower cycle with vg?. The stuff they use in nic vaping?

Spiman2u

Spiman2u

Outdoor California grow planted may 5th dont remember when they started flowering wondering if there about ready?
Get a jewelers loop-magnify those trichomes .Do that reading on color of trichomes.Not yet.. I live in Nor Cal. My potted 1 is 2 weeks out. Others- Oct -Remember if 2 weeks out flush-only H20. When you plant does not matter-unless auto's-

Beazy

Beazy

Damn ! All these mid mich buds are at least double bud size compared to mine. Starting to doubt mine will finish !! nice plants everyone

Chem77

Chem77

Damn ! All these mid mich buds are at least double bud size compared to mine. Starting to doubt mine will finish !! nice plants everyone
They’ll finish, probably well into October. Some strains are fast, last year I picked end of September. This years og kush will go 2nd week of October.

Top Bottom