Let's see your 2021 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter zootallures9777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Just starting to develop...So this may sound odd but to me the Pink pistils may be a sign of Defs..and not a trait you want.....Just my feel but notice how deep green and Lack of Resins the plant has at that stage...And Ive worked lines OD enough to make a statement like that and not just say it as conjecture..
Theres actually 2 plants displaying Pink pistils and Im making a study of it all....Both are over grown and a bit to heavy in N imo..
Ive given it some boosters to see if that helps but thats my take on it atm...stay tuned
FOE20

EngleODGH 09 19 21
EngleODGH2 09 19 21
EngleODGH3 09 19 21
EngleODGH4 09 19 21
EngleODGH5 09 19 21
EngleODGH6 09 19 21
EngleODGH7 09 19 21
EngleODGH8 09 19 21
EngleODGH10 09 19 21
EngleODGH11 09 19 21
EngleODGH12 09 19 21
EngleODGH13 09 19 21
EngleODGH15 09 19 21
Last edited:
frebo

frebo

This Ladybug larva hitched a ride when I was in the garden checking for rain damage after two nights with an inch of rain. I have Ladybugs on all the plants so I am only spraying Organicide on the ground and base of each plant. I confessed earlier that my supports this year are not proving to adequately support and I would be losing some branches. Yes that is duct tape and crutches from the ground up holding branches up. I will continue to prop up what I can. I will still have too much to deal with.

2E931DD7 C584 448C B52D 425A7FCB1228
BFF5FBA3 8793 4C95 9C24 838A7C22F11D
DDF8BD9A 7C6F 4E7F 8735 B87A470A05FF
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Just starting to develop...So this may sound odd but to me the Pink pistils may be a sign of Defs..and not a trait you want.....Just my feel but notice how deep green and Lack of Resins the plant has at that stage...And Ive worked lines OD enough to make a statement like that and not just say it as conjecture..
Theres actually 2 plants displaying Pink pistils and Im making a study of it all....Both are over grown and a bit to heavy in N imo..
Ive given it some boosters to see if that helps but thats my take on it atm...stay tuned
FOE20
It's a trait, but no doubt. It's likely a genetically frail or weaker one IMO. I can't say deficiency, but my guess is it's something that's slightly temperature and environmentally dependent to completely bring out. It's most certainly cultivar dependent. Most line's I've grown with that trait usually are on the smaller, puny smaller buds. It's certainly not a prolific trait, at least I've never seen it present itself in that way. It could be a genetic weakness possibly. I've not worked with enough of them to really say for sure. But it's funny you say that.

I've grown some purple haze with those kinds of traits. I think I've had others do it as well, but usually only in cool weather, and it's very strain specific, PNW trait.

Purple haze
Last edited:
FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
It's a trait, but no doubt. It's likely a genetically frail or weaker one IMO. I can't say deficiency, but my guess is it's something that's slightly temperature and environmentally dependent to completely bring out. It's most certainly cultivar dependent. Most line's I've grown with that trait usually are on the smaller, puny smaller buds. It's certainly not a prolific trait, at least I've never seen it present itself in that way. It could be a genetic weakness possibly. I've not worked with enough of them to really say for sure. But it's funny you say that.

I've grown some purple haze with those kinds of traits. I think I've had others do it as well, but usually only in cool weather, and it's very strain specific, PNW trait.
We've had some very sporadic weather here so thats definitely a variable...Ive rarely seen Pink pistils in Indoor runs and do connect it to certain varieties and environmental conditions...
It does seem to happen more often OD and on varieties where they seem over nitrated to start...But atm I'm working on a theory to test this...Which is trying to re-balance the plant to start..
Reason I suggest this is also cause of the extreme amount of excess foliage along with the very deep green reserved N....
I tend to study all sorts of traits and anomalies which others may connect to their own views in ways...Sadly this expression is showing on 2 of the varieties that are unknown and are just being run out..
So for myself I do follow the same mantality as you mentioned and at the same time I'm testing those and some of my own theories...stay tuned
FOE20

frebo

frebo

FOE20
I believe this seed plant is from a Pinkleberry Kush I pollinated with my own St. Poly Girl.

C43B0614 95C7 4E75 BA28 7167AA66D7F2
39B35214 B0FA 44C3 9ECC 96EC3573A1B8
ezenzyme

ezenzyme

i think its just the young pistles, i have had magenta ones and pink ones even some almost red ones, some seem to be pretty greenish as well, and of course the standard bright white ones. imo its just young healthy pistles

Latest posts

Top Bottom