Let's see your 2021 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter zootallures9777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zootallures9777

zootallures9777

Taking a page outta @Dirtbag 's book, starting an outdoor thread for 2021!

Here in NorCal, we've had some pretty weird early/mid spring weather. Cold and dry. This is my 2nd season growing outdoor, and I learned a lot last year. Last fall, I cover cropped my 4x10 bed with crimson clover in order to pump up the N. The weekend of the Spring solstice, I chopped the cover crop and covered in Bu's Blend compost and let nature do it's thing. About 4 weeks later, I sowed seeds of various beneficials (alyssum, marigolds, zinnias). Further, I've constructed a hoop house out of EMT, about 6' tall in the center. Covered in poly. The caterpillars pissed me off royally last year so covering my plants this year was essential. They seem to love it! Onto my plants.

I have 3 healthy plants going right now, adding a 4th this weekend. Popped seeds March 17, planted in the bed April 17. In hindsight, I would have waited a couple extra weeks and potted up from 4" to 1 gal pots before planting them in the bed, but I got antsy.

From front to back: Orange Bud (Fem, Homegrown Cannabis), Syrian Hashplant (Reg, Seedsman), "Jazz Cabbage" (Mother is Harlequin CBD, Father is ???? - found 3 seeds in my harvest last year and I got 1 lady out of it based on Phylos sex test). Jazz Cabbage is VIGOROUS. The fan leaves are massive. I've topped both the Jazz Cabbage and the Syrian, each once. I haven't topped the Orange Bud yet because it was off to a really slow start. It's happy now.

IMG_2272.JPG
IMG_2271.JPG

Last edited:
middleagedude

middleagedude

Looking good. I’d like to follow your progress. I’m in Northern California too. Here’s 3 of my 6 outdoor/greenhouse ladies. They were put outside in the greenhouse mid March with no supplemental light.
1. Purple Afghani x Irene Kush (csi Humboldt)
2. Mendo Purps x Triangle Kush (csi Humboldt)
3. Dosidos (random Humboldt fem seed)

Spiman2u

Spiman2u

Taking a page outta @Dirtbag 's book, starting an outdoor thread for 2021!

Here in NorCal, we've had some pretty weird early/mid spring weather. Cold and dry. This is my 2nd season growing outdoor, and I learned a lot last year. Last fall, I cover cropped my 4x10 bed with crimson clover in order to pump up the N. The weekend of the Spring solstice, I chopped the cover crop and covered in Bu's Blend compost and let nature do it's thing. About 4 weeks later, I sowed seeds of various beneficials (alyssum, marigolds, zinnias). Further, I've constructed a hoop house out of EMT, about 6' tall in the center. Covered in poly. The caterpillars pissed me off royally last year so covering my plants this year was essential. They seem to love it! Onto my plants.

I have 3 healthy plants going right now, adding a 4th this weekend. Popped seeds March 17, planted in the bed April 17. In hindsight, I would have waited a couple extra weeks and potted up from 4" to 1 gal pots before planting them in the bed, but I got antsy.

From front to back: Orange Bud (Fem, Homegrown Cannabis), Syrian Hashplant (Reg, Seedsman), "Jazz Cabbage" (Mother is Harlequin CBD, Father is ???? - found 3 seeds in my harvest last year and I got 1 lady out of it based on Phylos sex test). Jazz Cabbage is VIGOROUS. The fan leaves are massive. I've topped both the Jazz Cabbage and the Syrian, each once. I haven't topped the Orange Bud yet because it was off to a really slow start. It's happy now.

View attachment 1126311View attachment 1126310
You will not believe me. I put out 3 Hummingbird feeders/feed birds/bought a net{It's tha white 1s butterflies} and got 0 Cats.. I did Spray twice before buds....confess with Safer

zootallures9777

zootallures9777

You will not believe me. I put out 3 Hummingbird feeders/feed birds/bought a net{It's tha white 1s butterflies} and got 0 Cats.. I did Spray twice before buds....confess with Safer
There is worse stuff you can spray than Safer. I'm going to take every precaution while going as natural as possible. To be on the safe side, I've got some Zymes coming.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
That's showing you it's female
Is this your first grow @NoobGrower91 if so I apologize for my dear friends errant ways . Can you start a grow dairy keep us posted on your progress. Od .... Old od .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Sexing out on some of these outdoor hopefuls 2 males shifted to the smoking lounge to be called upon soon for X breeding 2021 .
IMG 20210525 093243
Pineapple 🍍 pounder female
IMG 20210525 093510
IMG 20210525 093350

IMG 20210525 093252

GDPxGDP female have a male to breed with this run .
IMG 20210525 093439

Pistil just showing on both . 👍🥶💯🏴‍☠️

NoobGrower91

NoobGrower91

Is this your first grow @NoobGrower91 if so I apologize for my dear friends errant ways . Can you start a grow dairy keep us posted on your progress. Od .... Old od .
Actually my 2nd grow but first one was destroyed because of bugs :/ I have never actually achieved that plant grows fully. I think that weather negatively contributed on the growth of the plants (last 30 days its raining always)....
I hope this one will grow :)

Top Bottom