• Thread starter zootallures9777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
What are you growing over there Diesel?

nice when it rains all day then its followed by a stretch of sunny days. it gave the new soil mix a needed soaking. gardens everywhere are gona explode.
Hemp!
More in the ground today
832E4C18 43A1 4EA9 9B79 DC6F2DE3716A

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

KushSkunk. They went in paper towel bog 04/14/2021. They took between 1 to 2 weeks to germ, then they went into soil. I had them under a POS halo for a few weeks. They didn't do much but grow a few stringy inches.

I bought a better light thats when they actually looked when they were growing. The picture in the cabinet was taken May 7th.

As of today, its fair to call 1.5 to 2 feet tall. I guess I should break out some botanticare pro grow and liquid K. They look ready. I've mostly kept things very simple by been keeping things light. The soild bed mostly consists of simple black earth organic soil with added worm castings. 40 litres worm casings / 1200 litres soil makes up the first 4-5" in the bed. I'll be adding at least another 20-30 bags over the course.

For the member who inquired about details.

Screenshot 1536
Screenshot 1537
Screenshot 1536
Screenshot 1544
Screenshot 1264
stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Your outdoor plants look wicked too onedrop. So lushy green.

The indoor gals might get a bit jelly of all the sweet sunshine all the outdoor mamas receive in summer 👍

Bbonez

Bbonez

My mom was on vacation so I added a plant to her backyard while I was checking on her dogs. Not sure how the plant will turn out because the soil isn't the best and I didn't add any amendments besides the 1 gallon coco she was already in. This was one of my mother plants that I was retiring so it only felt right to plant her at my own mother's house.

20210606 123127

presse55

presse55

CBD Cheese plants at 4 weeks.
My 2nd time growing - I'm near Montreal, Canada.
They're about 8" tall right now.
I find them kind of small - let me know what y'all think!

Ron
Montreal

P1

P2

CanadianMillenialGrower

CanadianMillenialGrower

CBD Cheese plants at 4 weeks.
My 2nd time growing - I'm near Montreal, Canada.
They're about 8" tall right now.
I find them kind of small - let me know what y'all think!

Ron
Montreal

View attachment 1133805

View attachment 1133806
Hey Ron this is my plant in Southern Ontario. I'm by Kitchener. And my plant is the same age. (More or less) I started to germinate my seed on April 29th. It's at about 9' as of today. But my advice to you would be to replant yours most of the way up the stem to pretty much the first set of leaves. It'll really help it in the long run.

20210606 150143 HDR
zootallures9777

zootallures9777

My mom was on vacation so I added a plant to her backyard while I was checking on her dogs. Not sure how the plant will turn out because the soil isn't the best and I didn't add any amendments besides the 1 gallon coco she was already in. This was one of my mother plants that I was retiring so it only felt right to plant her at my own mother's house.

View attachment 1133782
Top dress with some worm castings every other week or so and water it in well. Yard looks great overall. Happy plants.

jcas004

jcas004

I'm so new at this, but not to gardening vegetables..so I'm trying to use some of my gardening sense and knowledge.but the more I read about cannabis plants the more confused I get! I just took a random seed someone gave me and started to grow it in miracle grow soil for vegetable and gardens with upto 6 months feeding. This is week 5 going on wk 6 from germination day 1. I also just put germinated seed number 2 into soil today. Plant #1 So far looks great, but that doesn't mean anything from my experience as an amateur garden grower. I have no idea what to do next!!! Any and all advice would be Highly appreciated. I guess right now My main two questions would be do I use BT and when to start..also do I need to fertilize with this kind of soil and again when to start and what to use..thanx so much!

20210608 080049
20210607 101200
20210608 080032
Canabisius

Canabisius

Girl Scout Cookies auto SEEDSMAN
Born on 4/20/21
Growing 5 gallon fab w/ CocoLoco

Big Mac F2​
This is a test project I am working on with BIF beans. Big Mac is Banana Punch OG x Mac and Cheese.
I dropped 6 beans and all six popped. You can check out our work on My Grow Blog contained on the Hive blockchain.

If you enjoy sharing your grow content. You can actually earn some crypto
WEEDCASH
Check it out​

zootallures9777

zootallures9777

I'm so new at this, but not to gardening vegetables..so I'm trying to use some of my gardening sense and knowledge.but the more I read about cannabis plants the more confused I get! I just took a random seed someone gave me and started to grow it in miracle grow soil for vegetable and gardens with upto 6 months feeding. This is week 5 going on wk 6 from germination day 1. I also just put germinated seed number 2 into soil today. Plant #1 So far looks great, but that doesn't mean anything from my experience as an amateur garden grower. I have no idea what to do next!!! Any and all advice would be Highly appreciated. I guess right now My main two questions would be do I use BT and when to start..also do I need to fertilize with this kind of soil and again when to start and what to use..thanx so much!
You're doing great! Re: BT, first sign of flowers is when the moths will magically find your plants and start messing with you. So, mid-July is a good time to start. BT is safe to use up until the last 2 weeks of flower. In the meantime, treat it like a tomato plant. Plenty of time to go down the rabbit hole like the rest of us have.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I would remove the wood chip mulch on the top surface of medium it's taking up the Nitrogen in your pot as it press down it's called Nitrogen draw down . Od

jcas004

jcas004

I would remove the wood chip mulch on the top surface of medium it's taking up the Nitrogen in your pot as it press down it's called Nitrogen draw down . Od
Omgosh! Thanx so much good thing I only put a very thin layer...I don't even know why I put it in there I just thought it would help. Although the soil is moisture control. So didn't need too..I will remove it tonight. Should I add nitrogen to it and if so what should I use ..how much ...thanx that was nice of you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom