Let's see your 2021 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter zootallures9777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Hurry up and start flowering already!I want to do another round of cleaning up the insides and small branches in the interior but I don't want to set back flowering, should I wait until they start flowering? Dragon stash f3 red and green @Dragonsflame View attachment 1153698View attachment 1153699
Don't stress them by further trimming and removing there needed solar panels, they look great and will grow optimully and fine happily. more so if you resist and just let them be to do what plants do so well with very little human interuption, that is to simply grow for us 👌 ✌️

Chem77

Chem77

+/- 167 days from soil pop for the big 3. Too long for a vegetative phase? Most are showing that flowering has begun in NY. I have been concerned with how I was going to support and / or cover (because of severe weather) my plants once they get heavy with bud. I think I found a solution that may work. I can secure to the scaffolding for support and pull a tarp for severe weather. What do you think?
Still have this question:
I did harvest a Candy Kush Auto. It was getting bud rot with all of the rain. A couple questions. What if I did not get all of the rot? Is it dangerous? And, as you can see I am at 69% humidity on day 2 of jars. I hung it for 10 days. So, do I just keep burping until I get to 60%-62%?

IMG_E3081.JPG

IMG_3084.JPG

KOIZ1231.JPG
I tarp mine every year the last week or 2, never fails, fall rains for me. I prefer the rope down the middle and a tarp draped over the rope with the corners staked to the ground with rope and stakes. If that makes sense.

Bigggdadddy76

Bigggdadddy76

I tarp mine every year the last week or 2, never fails, fall rains for me. I prefer the rope down the middle and a tarp draped over the rope with the corners staked to the ground with rope and stakes. If that makes sense.
That’s why I’m using greenhouses or I’d loose everything to bud rot! I feel a greenhouse is easier to seal up and keep dehumidified.

DRan88

DRan88

Jack Herer Auto, Pink Kush CBD 30:1, American Kush Auto are all flowering.
I would like to grow the Pink Kush again seems it didn't like to much amendments, ill go lighter next time I think I had my light set to high when I was in pre vegetation aswell.
Seems like a very sensitive plant.

20210805 120304
Resized mir 20210805 072405
Resized mir 20210805 132814
ARCH111

ARCH111

I would be worried that the tarp is going to catch water and collapse onto the plants. You’ll need to add some center poles (like a circus tent) so you have drainage. Unless your cover is super tight (which is pretty much impossible with a tarp) the water will start to pool, create a larger catch basin, and then fall into the center. Alternatively you could poke holes in the tarp and drain out any loose areas.
I was thinking the same thing so I added wire fencing on top of the scaffold but a tarp will still crush the tops so not sure yet. The vegetative phase has been 67 days not 167!! oops.
IMG 3085

ThiccHarambe

ThiccHarambe

I've noticed something a little odd this year with my plants. So my phone shares me pictures I've taken on this day a year ago and my plants on August 6th last year were already about 3 and a half weeks into flower. Pictured here:
IMG 20200806 134125
IMG 20200806 134930
IMG 20200806 134907

But this year only a couple of my plants are in this same stage as my plants were on this same day a year ago. The ones that aren't in this same stage have yet to start flowering, they've stretched like crazy but they have not started producing the buds, they look like they're still in veg like this one here:
PXL 20210803 195536740

I've never noticed this happening before since I've started growing and it's real odd, even some of the same strains I grew last year that I have growing right now arent even flowering yet. Has anyone else noticed this or had this happen to you? Idk just really curious since I've never noticed this happening before lmfao

RookieBC

RookieBC

I've noticed something a little odd this year with my plants. So my phone shares me pictures I've taken on this day a year ago and my plants on August 6th last year were already about 3 and a half weeks into flower.

Probably different strains starting to flower at different times. Some plants will flower closer to 12-12 and some will start to flower at 13/11 or even 14/10 depends on the genetics and where they parent strains are from because different latitudes have different day lengths

Latest posts

Top Bottom