Let's see your 2021 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter zootallures9777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I'm having an issue I cant understand either. Some say it's a fungus wilt, or it could be critters. I really dont know. I feel your pain and then some. There is a third one too. And previously, lost three and half to using vaseline on stems. Lost plants so far.
Girl scout cookie
Blueberry o.g.
Blue dream
Half of another g.s.c.
Half of northern lights/blueberry
Tangie
Fucking incredible (canada strain)
I have brain injury and need medicine. 3 of those are medicinal for me. This a huge loss. So let's have a contest, who is having a shittier grow this year? Maybe I should make a new thread? How fucked up is YOUR grow this year? LolView attachment 1162081View attachment 1162080
Dont have third pic. Shes too ugly.
Pruecrop 1 will solve that, or perhaps just use some vegtable glycerin 2tbs per 1000 ml and spray. Will add to stress resistance, cold, heat, wet tolerance, but resistance, ect. Can use both up to the day of harvest, but the pure glycerin is far cleaner. If you want to add some foaming action put a pea size amount of coco glucoside, it's well tolerated also. It will clean the plant, prevent mold/PM it's pretty amazing stuff.

I would hit them with some organic castile soap in the interim until you can get your hand on some glycerin or purecrop.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Do or die, leaving for a week, timer set for 8 minutes, twice/day, 2 - 4 holes/plant, 1/2 gallon per hole.

After an extremely hot and humid week I've noticed some spotting pictured. As I dive into the middle of the plants there are leaves that have yellowed and looks almost rotted away. The over all plant seems healthy. Is this just a result of a ton of rain heat and humidity over the last week? Should I defoliate the affected leaves?
Same as above post, either get the purecrop 1, or start glycerin. Hit them with castile soap if you got it right now, especially the undersides. Blast them undersides with the hose also, if you've got it, at night time.

I see obvious signs of bugs and/or molds. Any of you guys out there looking to enhance stress resistance going into the stretch, and enhancing cold/wet tolerance, vegetable glycerin is the answer to your problem, it can be used up till the day of harvest without any residue, zero.

shaganja

shaganja

Pruecrop 1 will solve that, or perhaps just use some vegtable glycerin 2tbs per 1000 ml and spray. Will add to stress resistance, cold, heat, wet tolerance, but resistance, ect. Can use both up to the day of harvest, but the pure glycerin is far cleaner. If you want to add some foaming action put a pea size amount of coco glucoside, it's well tolerated also. It will clean the plant, prevent mold/PM it's pretty amazing stuff.

I would hit them with some organic castile soap in the interim until you can get your hand on some glycerin or purecrop.
Um, where were you two weeks ago? Lol

BudBogart

BudBogart

We live in a forest in California. We have been under mandatory evacuation for 2weeks now due to forest fires. The giant fire, capable of spreading 10 miles overnight made it within 3 miles of our ranch with nothing but trees between us and the fire. Wind shifted and we think we will make it. Many friends not so lucky. Anyway,
Smoke billows in and out but we are able to access our place (mountain folk know mountain trails).
we have kept the watering completely on schedule. One plant has bugs and will get sprayed when the spinosad arrives at the store, two days.
We have also given the plants heavy water showers to wash the ashes off the plants.
Top dressed some bone meal 3/15/1 about 3 weeks ago.
Flowering started August 1 for the earliest plant and the rest over the next two weeks so we are like 2 to 4 weeks flowering, mostly 2.

C7A784C7 CFEA 4DBE B3D4 3BBC0C612643
121AEEE7 0460 481D BE04 A1ACCA96A5CE
DE47EA21 595C 4F54 BB15 8DDAAC1CFF4E
38397EAD 7E41 45C9 A8DB EF51938F0DE7
shaganja

shaganja

So awesome! This is huge!! Thank you!!

ThiccHarambe

ThiccHarambe

We live in a forest in California. We have been under mandatory evacuation for 2weeks now due to forest fires. The giant fire, capable of spreading 10 miles overnight made it within 3 miles of our ranch with nothing but trees between us and the fire. Wind shifted and we think we will make it. Many friends not so lucky. Anyway,
Smoke billows in and out but we are able to access our place (mountain folk know mountain trails).
we have kept the watering completely on schedule. One plant has bugs and will get sprayed when the spinosad arrives at the store, two days.
We have also given the plants heavy water showers to wash the ashes off the plants.
Flowering started August 1 for the earliest plant and the rest over the next two weeks so we are like 2 to 4 weeks flowering, mostly 2.
Yeah the fires going on here are crazy. Beautiful plants, glad you and your ladies are safe!

HighRootz

HighRootz

I'm down south in San Diego and feel for you guys up north. Real talk, if there is anything I can do to help a fellow farmer, just shoot me a DM. Seriously. Whether some cash to help a family eat or items that can help those families and farmers affected by the fires

Guerilla 420

Guerilla 420

You have a beautiful garden !
Stay safe and don't let fire touch those ladies until after they're dried and cured😉

Top Bottom