Let's see your 2021 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter zootallures9777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudBogart

BudBogart

I'm down south in San Diego and feel for you guys up north. Real talk, if there is anything I can do to help a fellow farmer, just shoot me a DM. Seriously. Whether some cash to help a family eat or items that can help those families and farmers affected by the fires
I thought I was done being emotional, but you have touched me. We are absolutely fine financially, etc. The emotional side is still reeling, currently feeling guilty that we are okay when so many friends and neighbors have lost it all. But you are terrific. Thank you for feeling it.

Jkhan420

Jkhan420

Red and green dragons stash
Resized 20210831 153646

ThiccHarambe

ThiccHarambe

Hey guys I got question. So caterpillars are officially in full swing here in California, what would be the best time of the day to spray the plants with BT Monterey to kill them off? Would I be okay with spraying them in the morning when the sun is up or in the evening when sun is starting to set?

Guerilla 420

Guerilla 420

Hey guys I got question. So caterpillars are officially in full swing here in California, what would be the best time of the day to spray the plants with BT Monterey to kill them off? Would I be okay with spraying them in the morning when the sun is up or in the evening when sun is starting to I would recommend is always the evening so the product has all night to evaporate and or leach into be effective before sunlight helps cook your leaves and buds.

ThiccHarambe

ThiccHarambe

Thanks Guerilla! On another note, I had something terrible happen to me last night while I was attempting to spray my plants with BT Monterey...
PXL 20210901 204713366
PXL 20210901 204717090

As you can see, one of the main branches completely split.. I did the best I could to prop her back up and tape her wounds shut, so far so good. No signs of dying or anything of that sort but boy did this give me a heart attack. My anxiety was through the roof all night long I couldn't sleep just hoping she was going to be okay.. it was a really bad break, the whole main branch nearly came off and was all the way on the floor bent over, I spent an hour caring for her and trying to help her out the best I can.

mancorn

mancorn

Hey guys I got question. So caterpillars are officially in full swing here in California, what would be the best time of the day to spray the plants with BT Monterey to kill them off? Would I be okay with spraying them in the morning when the sun is up or in the evening when sun is starting to set?
The BT breaks down very quickly in the sun and must be eaten by the caterpillars, so evening is best. You can also try the Trichogramma eggs (which are pretty reasonable.)

shaganja

shaganja

Thanks Guerilla! On another note, I had something terrible happen to me last night while I was attempting to spray my plants with BT Monterey... View attachment 1163932View attachment 1163933

As you can see, one of the main branches completely split.. I did the best I could to prop her back up and tape her wounds shut, so far so good. No signs of dying or anything of that sort but boy did this give me a heart attack. My anxiety was through the roof all night long I couldn't sleep just hoping she was going to be okay.. it was a really bad break, the whole main branch nearly came off and was all the way on the floor bent over, I spent an hour caring for her and trying to help her out the best I can.
Try watching half your harvest go to shit over fungus. I wanna shoot myself, than not have medicine. Its gonna be a really bad year.

ThiccHarambe

ThiccHarambe

Try watching half your harvest go to shit over fungus. I wanna shoot myself, than not have medicine. Its gonna be a really bad year.
I can only imagine the pain and heartbreak honestly.. just that simple break on my plant put me into a full blown panic mode so much so I was shaking so bad because of my anxiety trying to get her fixed.. again I'm so so so sorry that happened to you Shaganja, it truly sucks and I can only imagine the pain and stress you're going through right now because of it..

TonyGFishing

TonyGFishing

Hello All,

New to growing...here are my 2 outdoor plants...they were gifted to me in veg stage...they were in bad shape at first but they seemed to recoop fairly fine with just water. I just added my first top feed of the pictured.

Also started 3 other seedlings..

Thanks Tony
20210902 063255
20210902 064215
20210831 192107
20210902 064319
20210831 192751

HighRootz

HighRootz

Hello All,

New to growing...here are my 2 outdoor plants...they were gifted to me in veg stage...they were in bad shape at first but they seemed to recoop fairly fine with just water. I just added my first top feed of the pictured.

Also started 3 other seedlings..

Thanks TonyView attachment 1164155View attachment 1164154View attachment 1164156View attachment 1164160View attachment 1164159
Nice looking plants, bud! I just seen that Liquinox fish fertilizer at Home Depot on the clearance rack, was thinking of grabbing some for my other veggies and fruits I got growing

TonyGFishing

TonyGFishing

Nice looking plants, bud! I just seen that Liquinox fish fertilizer at Home Depot on the clearance rack, was thinking of grabbing some for my other veggies and fruits I got growing
Thanks Highrootz! Yeah super pumped up for them...the liquinox was recommended by a buddy that has lots of plants and says it does good for him...i will start using mine on the seedlings. Ill update you...but also new to using it.lol

Madbud

Madbud

I spray at night, mask, hat and safety goggles.

Top Bottom