• Start date
  • Tagged users None
CrazyCatPeaking

CrazyCatPeaking

Jack Herer
8645830B 0F74 4C95 8FE7 FB3444DB505E

CrazyColas

CrazyColas

So the rookie’s crop is in and curing. I know a lot of you would have tossed this, but I really do find the quality acceptable.
“Me & Herm”

B9F27625 4F6F 4BFA AD91 CA6AED0487E0
GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Future #1 Anesia seeds. Does much better outside than inside. Grows like an indica under LED but with skinny leaves. Weird. Might do better under de hps? I’m not gonna be growing this one again. Smells like a mango in a dirty sock not very loud though it’s pretty heavy smoke. They claim 37%thc. I doubt it. It’s strong though. I do dabs so I couldn’t really tell you lol. This is in a 3 Gal pot. It’s on the ground and has roots through the bottom though.

AB23E975 89B6 4448 889A D6C5142B4E62
AAB3E344 A724 4AE6 BA35 956C0E34F113
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Future #1 Anesia seeds. Does much better outside than inside. Grows like an indica under LED but with skinny leaves. Weird. Might do better under de hps? I’m not gonna be growing this one again. Smells like a mango in a dirty sock not very loud though it’s pretty heavy smoke. They claim 37%thc. I doubt it. It’s strong though. I do dabs so I couldn’t really tell you lol. This is in a 3 Gal pot. It’s on the ground and has roots through the bottom though.
i got future 1 and imperium x from anesia to start in early january.. love em

TSD

TSD

I'm growing an Afghani big bud it is growing large buds but they're very fluffy and I'm getting a lot of Bud rot I sprayed with neem oil all season have had fans running the whole time I really think I need to harvest the plant and wash every bud before I lose it all.
Yes.... once bud rot sets in, it just keeps spreading... did you spray neem during flower? Also, fans are probably just spreading the spores if you have active mold/rot happening. I'm systematically harvesting everything over the next several days for that reason. Love to push a few longer if I can, but it's not looking promising.

chiguy

chiguy

June 1st vs. Oct 5th. 2 GMO's from Kaka up front, A wedding cake from Kaka in the middle, and 2 of my keeper Animal Mints BX1's from JBeezy in the back. Let's hope the neighboors stay cool till Halloween. These GMO's are stinkin up the block.

Ps. I hit a couple branches on each with CaliSunset pollen from Envy Genetics. Should be fun to hunt through those.

Screenshot 20211008 201841 Gallery
Screenshot 20211008 201837 Gallery
20211005 173806
20211005 173801
20211005 173752
20211005 173744
20211005 181127
GrowHobo

GrowHobo

i got future 1 and imperium x from anesia to start in early january.. love em
The Blackberry Moonrocks from them has been dank. Bug magnet though. They just love it 😢 You run hps correct? Hopefully Future does better for you than it did for me. Definitely finicky and a later finish. 10-11 weeks easy inside. And fox tailed for me I’m not a heavy feeder either. Good luck

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
June 1st vs. Oct 5th. 2 GMO's from Kaka up front, A wedding cake from Kaka in the middle, and 2 of my keeper Animal Mints BX1's from JBeezy in the back. Let's hope the neighboors stay cool till Halloween. These GMO's are stinkin up the block.

Ps. I hit a couple branches on each with CaliSunset pollen from Envy Genetics. Should be fun to hunt through those.
Very nice dude! I take it your neighbors are great?😃

chiguy

chiguy

Very nice dude! I take it your neighbors are great?😃
Funny enough this is at my Mom's house. She kicked me out when I was 18 after she found 30 lbs of Arizona in a hockey bag. Now she waters my plants. Life is a trip! Neighbors are all cool. They all share flowers and edibles. They will get a piece of the pie.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Don’t blame you rooke, but it’s almost painful to look at some of these that have to go early. Another four weeks and they would go from nice to magnificent! Guess it’s just not in the cards! But good job.

Rooke

Rooke

Don’t blame you rooke, but it’s almost painful to look at some of these that have to go early. Another four weeks and they would go from nice to magnificent! Guess it’s just not in the cards! But good job.
Thanks soo much but the higher humidity at night is reaking havoc with some of the strains lots of milky and some amber on the loupe I’m still hoping for a few more nice buds tomorrow ☮️

TSD

TSD

Thanks soo much but the higher humidity at night is reaking havoc with some of the strains lots of milky and some amber on the loupe I’m still hoping for a few more nice buds tomorrow ☮️
I'm in the same boat... night time dew is kicking my ass despite a beautiful stretch of weather. Chopped all 3 from one of my spots because the gray mold had taken hold. Starting up with the PM in my garden and I just want to get them down before I lose more than what I would gain trying to wait longer. I think I need a greenhouse next year.

Top Bottom