Let's see your 2021 Outdoor Plants!

• Thread starter zootallures9777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
Love it when they come up in the yard. Every fall, 3 years running now. Time to walk the woods for more!!!
IMG 20211020 102056076

Bigggdadddy76

Bigggdadddy76

Wow those are Frosty!!! For sure! What kinda bug is that in the 8th photo?
It’s a non cannibus bug luckily. Haven’t found any of those. Just bugs looking for dry home. I’m going to have to wash everything because it’s outdoor and the hitchhikers will be removed! Actually surprised very many bugs are still alive cause it’s been in the 30’s and 40’s. Part of the fun of growing outdoor. Lol

Johnnydw3

Johnnydw3

It’s a non cannibus bug luckily. Haven’t found any of those. Just bugs looking for dry home. I’m going to have to wash everything because it’s outdoor and the hitchhikers will be removed! Actually surprised very many bugs are still alive cause it’s been in the 30’s and 40’s. Part of the fun of growing outdoor. Lol
Do you always wash your outdoor plants? I have never done it. I worry to much about mold and bud rot usually fighting it this time of year and feel soaking at the end would just add file to the fire. But I’m in a really humid climate and get soaking wet dew just about every night.
However we do get a good hard rain every couple weeks so that must wash dust and dirt off it a bit.

TSD

TSD

Do you always wash your outdoor plants? I have never done it. I worry to much about mold and bud rot usually fighting it this time of year and feel soaking at the end would just add file to the fire. But I’m in a really humid climate and get soaking wet dew just about every night.
However we do get a good hard rain every couple weeks so that must wash dust and dirt off it a bit.
I always wash... you'd be amazed at what comes off... and actually the 3 bucket method helps ensure the rot doesn't keep growing. Mine were completely saturated by 3 days of rain when I washed them and the water was still incredibly dirty after not even one full plant.

Jimmie

Jimmie

07D3C6F2 8887 4F92 B465 EC1E1D44312C
668C77EA F7C9 4C5D A6EB 3FB0F624351C
showmegreen

showmegreen

Here's a few of my gooder set fer this year. One closest to tha barn is "Ozark Mtn Head Change"(my own creation). The others are White Widow(bag seed)?, zkittlz(clone from a buddy)?, and holy grail(bagseed found in medicinal). Not too bad fer a redneck. Head Change only grew 12½ ft. And yieldidid just over 3lbs plus not counting trim, stalks, shake and kief.View attachment 1180228View attachment 1180230View attachment 1180231View attachment 1180232View attachment 1180233View attachment 1180234View attachment 1180235View attachment 1180236View attachment 1180237View attachment 1180238View attachment 1180239View attachment 1180240View attachment 1180241

BDH420

BDH420

Just to clarify a few things....were not noobs or that inept to this kinda shit....I had faith in my guys security syst, as it had kept ppl away for over 6yrs....but he didnt tell me this was the fuckin 4th times hes been hit...I mean how fuckin goofy are you to think your not....specially in the Hood part of Co.........Im pissed cause he risked my life really so this is far from kewl.....this was a massive total fuck up....
The whole place has the security but he had the audio/motion sens off cause last year new neighbors moved in and he was giving them a break, Cause it goes off if the wind blows a bit to hard..
But I didnt know this either...
When I first got to Co I had no intention of doing any of this....My guy here is a old beat up ex wana be biker and he had a few small over grown plants and my plans didn't pan out so we went for it..
All I was doing in Co was taking a break and spreading the genetics Ive got avail....This turned into the ppl who offered me a spot flaked...others just didnt show or make a move....
Colorado is lame af atm....Ive been here plenty of times and had worked a end season here before...
But his guy thinks his rep is gana get him by when he has no idea how things have changed....I believe we had a drone watching us the whole time....
Comes to it this guy is 67, has partial dementia, broken back and neck 5-8x over, on his last leg and those fucks just ripped any chance he had for Meds for the winter....And I wasted a ton of time and effort growin and feeding it all..I paid for the boosters and nutes being used and all...My guy was bed ridden over half the season and what you saw was me working everything...
And all this guy has to say is "well next year I guess gata change it up".......Ive known this cat over 12yrs and hes Tony of Sagarmathas right hand man and atm I have no faith in any of it...
Im on disability limited income, not by fucking choice, and now just fucked outa any investment I had....total Fail due to Security syst and faith in that alone....
They had to know even what times I would go out and tend....it was precision....they left and came back for a 2nd load and it all took less then 10min total....
Local cops should have no prob with these guys cause their real close....But my work is gone so I could care less....
Came to Co to show whats up...showed it and got a foot up the ass on the way out....so yea....I took a loss this time....
but Im never coming thru Colorado again so in the long run its their fuckin loss....cause shit here isnt worth a fuck....and this is a place thats been weed established longer then most in many ways...
All I got to say about it is.....What a shit hole and Im outa here..... ( ( | <------thats my ass.....

btw anyone I been talking to about anything, its on hold for a sec....hope you understand and hold tight....
FOE20
There's nothing worse than having all your hard work ripped from you. I'm sure even though its legal the cops don't do much about it. North CA is the same. I haven't been out there in 10 years. My family lives out there but Im east coast now. I truly hope karma pays you back. I got ripped in 2016. It was the worst. I was ready murder. I still look at all the neighborhood kids like they did it. lol. I'm also on a fixed income and it can be super struggle most of the time. I have some TexadaTimeWarp seeds. I found 9 so far and still have 8 ounces to trim. Ill donate a few to you if you need for next season. Keep your head up. CO is rough place to live. My friend moved out there worked in the cannabis industry for 4 years before he quit and said he will never work in cannabis again because of all the chodes. He then became an uber driver but then got hit by drunk driver while he was parked. Hes paralyzed now. He also hates CO now with a passion. Here on the east coast maine isn't any different same industry same chodes. lol. I truly hope things look up for you. I hope you get some justice as well.

M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
Have no idea what that is , but it looks like it would be delicious with some butter, white wine & garlic stir fried in a hot cast iron skillet topped with a Steak
They are very delicious. I haven't weighed it yet but I'd say it's about 10-14 pounds. That is Hen of the woods/Sheepshead, depending on local slang. Making wild mushroom soup with some and stir fry for the rest. We had a bunch of morels in the spring. Those were absolutely amazing. Both are great for the immune system and tons of anti-cancer properties.

frebo

frebo

Everything is in the drying room except these two Runtz. They were planted July 1 and got this big. The smell is incredible. I will definitely grow some more of this strain next year. I got the seeds right here on THCFARMER. Have a great year. I’ll see you guys next spring.

8DD4D4FE C0E4 4413 94FF 1F10C9FE8174
FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
My goal is always to grow Rainbows...This means to properly flush a plant and Ripen on the Vine ... Considering that most now a days pull early Live plants, they will have no idea of what the Actual effect profile for the plant would be...This has become standard practice and if you don't know ppl who run their plants All the way out...Flush, dry cure correct....then not sure if you've really smoked proper home grown...
But the 1 thing I try to pass on to new growers is...It's takes Months to get to where we are ..Don't be a dumbass and get in a hurry to screw it all up when it counts...This plant shown is maybe half way done at best..I may have the chance to show her finished but if my train leaves sooner then I'm not waiting around..Fuck Colorado....

btw this plant is slightly purple from temps but also a lack of Food (lower fade)....A Indica can be very demanding on nutes and I dont know what this is variety wise so its been a guessing game, even tho I feel she is very OrtegaHP in look....She was also transplanted a wk ago...For now Im giving her a formula of 1-5-6 @1000+ppm with adding a swelling agent next cause were running out of time...I prob wont be in Co to show how she finishes anyway...
But shes a few wks away yet and after she swells she will still need to fade from the middle or top Down before pulled....
stay tuned

IMG 20211023 125510442
IMG 20211023 125506620
IMG 20211023 125459069
IMG 20211023 125455712
IMG 20211023 125450871
IMG 20211023 125447725
Last edited:
Top Bottom