Let's see your 2023 outdoor grow!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaganja

shaganja

Lets see your 2023 outdoor grow

Alright farmers, what you got going for the 2023? Almost time to put them out! Here is my list for the 2023 summer grow!
MALAWI BAC (malawi x viet black)
FUCKIN INCREDIBLE (Quebec plant)
PINEAPPLE EXPRESS (oregon g.s.)
SUGA BLACK ROSEXPHONE HOME
LEMDOG (fire o.g. x lemon skunk)
PURPLE PINEAPPLE EXPRESS #4
PINE TAR O.G. (fire o.g. x p.t. kush)
BALKHI REGION AFGANI
PURP O.G. ( fire o.g. x purple urkle)
DUBAI POISON
WILD THAILAND
ICE CREAM CAKE
BUBBA KUSH (Fire o.g. x north lites)
RUNTZ
ZKITTLEZ (clone gift)
GRAND DADDY PURPLE (clone gift)

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I have been preparing soil for 2 years. This is 2/3 Black sandy soil from very old lake bottom bush land and 1 /3 finished compost Leaf matter grass clippings and kitchen scraps. At least 2 years in the making. Mixed together a year ago and left in a pile on the ground to season since last may 24.
The pile was inoculated once a month with home made microbe solution. Really nice stiff!
Pile

My home made microbe solution.
Microbes

Pots are ready for seed. These are 60L pots, I think 15 gallon. They have been filled with the sandy soil and topped with last years garden leaf matter and bark chips from the wood pile. Watered in with Microbe Solution 3 times a week apart.
Pots

One set of 3 rain barrels. There is another set of 3 around the corner for water.

IMG 3007

This barrel of JLF contains all the trimmings from my last 2 grows. 8 nice plants. Plus weeds, Grass clippings 3 or 4 buckets of Microbe solution.
I have to be honest. One must prepare ones self before lifting the lid and giving it a mix. This stuff really stinks but it's very good fertilizer.
My plants love it.
JLF

I have also made a jug of water soluble calcium solution.
Had a couple of early season fires then prepared 20 gallons of wood ash water.
20L of chicken poo JLF and a gallon of Urea nitrogen booster, both have been cooking for a year. Nether smell very nice but they should be great.
As I don't have a lot of land to cover. I hand mix in a 20L bucket and weekly Saturday feed my plants a standard mix.
18L Rain Water
1L JLF.
1L Microbe solution
1/2L Wood ash water
1 oz Calcium solution
As the season goes on and the plants require more nitrogen, I will add a little chicken poo Nitrogen booster or urea to the mix. Or add a 2nd feed of the above mix mid week.

As it's still early here in SW Ontario my Laughing Buddha just transplanted into the gray pot and is not looking very well but it will pick up in another day or so. I have a Pink #1 cracked and a Lemon Haze cracked ready to go in the ground tomorrow. So pictures will fallow in a couple of weeks.
Will crack a White Widow Auto and plant her in the 4th pot first of June. It's a little cool for an out door auto before that.

Wish I had pictures of big bushy plants to share but there just coming out of there shell. Will be a few weeks but I hope to have a great grow this season. Will post updates.

Anyone interested in trying a real 100% organic grow check out this link. It's not for everyone but its doable.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/growing-organic-buy-nate-growing-like-a-viking.147687/

Last edited:
TomH

TomH

I have a clone cut from my recent adventure with Apples and Bananas that is getting ready for a place in the sun!
I’ll be using a 16 lb pick next week to break up the rocks and clay in the sierra foothills.
I’ll load the hole with gypsum and a few other things, then add some premium mix from a local hydro store, I’m hoping it’s as good as I was told.
As soon as I get started (next Saturday I’ll head east to start that job) I’ll post some pics of the brutal soil. It’s like 10,000 rocks with a 12 oz bag of soil mixed in. It’s funny, with sufficient water, most anything will grow in it, but the ground is so hard it’s difficult delivering that water.
I really wanted to put a sativa out there, but I don’t think it would be finished before the weather turns in a fall and it would be a lost cause.
Pics to come

shaganja

shaganja

View attachment 1992433
Need to zoom, will put up more pics later, but here is the outdoor 2023! Next step is feed worms, drop some more cover crops and make some f.pj. wishing the best for everyone this year! Let's grow some sticky icky!!!
Oh yeah, and rebuild the greenhouse.......again! Lol if things work out right, will have a heated greenhouse, to finish those sativas!!

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I have been preparing soil for 2 years. This is 2/3 Black sandy soil from very old lake bottom bush land and 1 /3 finished compost Leaf matter grass clippings and kitchen scraps. At least 2 years in the making. Mixed together a year ago and left in a pile on the ground to season since last may 24.
The pile was inoculated once a month with home made microbe solution. Really nice stiff!
View attachment 1980828
My home made microbe solution.
View attachment 1980829

Pots are ready for seed. These are 60L pots, I think 15 gallon. They have been filled with the sandy soil and topped with last years garden leaf matter and bark chips from the wood pile. Watered in with Microbe Solution 3 times a week apart.
View attachment 1980830
One set of 3 rain barrels. There is another set of 3 around the corner for water.

View attachment 1980831

This barrel of JLF contains all the trimmings from my last 2 grows. 8 nice plants. Plus weeds, Grass clippings 3 or 4 buckets of Microbe solution.
I have to be honest. One must prepare ones self before lifting the lid and giving it a mix. This stuff really stinks but it's very good fertilizer.
My plants love it.
View attachment 1980832
I have also made a jug of water soluble calcium solution.
Had a couple of early season fires then prepared 20 gallons of wood ash water.
20L of chicken poo JLF and a gallon of Urea nitrogen booster, both have been cooking for a year. Nether smell very nice but they should be great.
As I don't have a lot of land to cover. I hand mix in a 20L bucket and weekly Saturday feed my plants a standard mix.
18L Rain Water
1L JLF.
1L Microbe solution
1/2L Wood ash water
1 oz Calcium solution
As the season goes on and the plants require more nitrogen, I will add a little chicken poo Nitrogen booster or urea to the mix. Or add a 2nd feed of the above mix mid week.

As it's still early here in SW Ontario my Laughing Buddha just transplanted into the gray pot and is not looking very well but it will pick up in another day or so. I have a Pink #1 cracked and a Lemon Haze cracked ready to go in the ground tomorrow. So pictures will fallow in a couple of weeks.
Will crack a White Widow Auto and plant her in the 4th pot first of June. It's a little cool for an out door auto before that.

Wish I had pictures of big bushy plants to share but there just coming out of there shell. Will be a few weeks but I hope to have a great grow this season. Will post updates.

Anyone interested in trying a real 100% organic grow check out this link. It's not for everyone but its doable.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/growing-organic-buy-nate-growing-like-a-viking.147687/
Update"

It's been a tough start to 2023 growing season. I started 10 old seeds. 0nly 1 sprouted out of 10. So I now have a Baby Laughing Buddha New seed doing well. A week old Northern lights Auto and Pineapple express in the ground. They are small. Will post pictures when they are a little larger, A newly cracked #1 Purple soon to be transplanted.
Picture is Laughing Buddha 15 gallon pot.

Buddha

Weather has been cool. Pot soil has not warmed up much but it's getting there slowly. Buddha has only just started to take off
but I'm looking forward to warmer weather. Just rained for 2 days. Filled up the rain barrels. Bring on summertime! It's watch m grow season!

Last edited:
Top Bottom