Let's see your 2024 outdoor grow!!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Galgrows

Galgrows

Potted up my slurricane and blueberry muffin clones on monday. I have 1 more photoperiod to transplant she was a freebie seed i started late and is only 6 days old so she stays under the lamp for now with my autoflowers. There's 2 slurricane and 3 blueberry muffins i grew the moms over winter have pretty short flower cycle so i hope to be harvesting sept. before croptober rains in Oregon.
I've had a shelter logic greenhouse for many years but can only fit 2 biggins if need be but i also have a 14x14 covered patio for protection. Good luck growers 🤞

IMG 20240513 072705746 HDR 513
shaganja

shaganja

Potted up my slurricane and blueberry muffin clones on monday. I have 1 more photoperiod to transplant she was a freebie seed i started late and is only 6 days old so she stays under the lamp for now with my autoflowers. There's 2 slurricane and 3 blueberry muffins i grew the moms over winter have pretty short flower cycle so i hope to be harvesting sept. before croptober rains in Oregon.
I've had a shelter logic greenhouse for many years but can only fit 2 biggins if need be but i also have a 14x14 covered patio for protection. Good luck growers 🤞
Love your veggie bed! The pyramid is pretty sweet!

Rooke

Rooke

Hello my growmies hope all is doing well. Most are 31 days and flourishing quite well T5’s are up front t8’s are in the middle back running out of room. A couple of blue dream autos getting hardened they say don’t transplant them but I have once into these 1 gallon and I will again first cloudy or rainy day Peace y’all

IMG 7239
IMG 7240
S

Superman1of2

First off, this site is awesome! I'm an amateur grower but have some knowledge and getting the hands on. This is my 1st outdoor grow. This pic I believe was taken earlier today. Anyhow, I found the seed in a bud from the dispensary. I found it Sept last year so I don't recall the exact strain but more then likely (cookies and chem, Chem squeezy or Chemdog #4) a strain similar to those. Anyhow, the seed was smaller then average, a bit deformed and very dark but this strain was very potent and I only found 1 seed in an Oz! I straight planted in a 5 gallon bucket and surprisingly, it popped. The seedling was extremely skinny and fragile so I knew getting thru the 1st two weeks without incident was crucial! Surprisingly, at 4-5 weeks old the plant was putting a potent smell of skunk out and is stronger today. I only grew one and she's doing good. Here she is...
20240601 121110

Rooke

Rooke

I put all my gals outside yesterday in the afternoon it was windy so I used whatever I had to keep them from falling over it ain’t pretty but it worked. I’ll let them be for a couple of days then transplant them into bigger pots I’m excited to see how new growers make out all looking great peace all!

IMG 7267
IMG 7266
IMG 7265
Rooke

Rooke

First off, this site is awesome! I'm an amateur grower but have some knowledge and getting the hands on. This is my 1st outdoor grow. This pic I believe was taken earlier today. Anyhow, I found the seed in a bud from the dispensary. I found it Sept last year so I don't recall the exact strain but more then likely (cookies and chem, Chem squeezy or Chemdog #4) a strain similar to those. Anyhow, the seed was smaller then average, a bit deformed and very dark but this strain was very potent and I only found 1 seed in an Oz! I straight planted in a 5 gallon bucket and surprisingly, it popped. The seedling was extremely skinny and fragile so I knew getting thru the 1st two weeks without incident was crucial! Surprisingly, at 4-5 weeks old the plant was putting a potent smell of skunk out and is stronger today. I only grew one and she's doing good. Here she is...View attachment 2183635
Great start growmie she’s healthy she needs friends lol

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Straight sunshine ! Day 40

Purple Ghost Candy 💜 Seedsman
LSD Nirvana Seeds
Original Glue Nirvana Seeds
i think the original gg4 s1 is one of the few modern lineages along side the gelatos and the modern OG lineages that are really worth regarding as "legendary" lmao.

I had a late start this year, but you cant tell anymore. Immensely satisfied with my plants outdoors here so far.

Few select shots from the outdoor plot. Had a total monsoon this morning so they are weighed down just a tad. Including small ones just put out, i think i have 14 plants total out there.
436443771 960161835590480 1303740250867072791 n

This is peaceblaster #1 and #2 for this year. Big fan of the way #1 one grows, and how it stays out of its own way and its own shadow. PB is my own sativa dom F1 race that started its journey many years ago as the original gg4 commercial S1 cut. These plants are several generations of F1 cross away from that gg4 now though. GG4 remains a dominant character in some of them though lol. Was a very genetically robust plant with few recessive traits.
436455375 2414924175363814 4850651271697573847 n

436312911 7296673903792068 1895669377819070923 n

Mystery mislabeled plant that seems like it's gonna bet real big by fall. Would be a litle more proud, but getting monsooned on all morning so far.
441877899 465033016222166 2192199574917685145 n

Last edited:
cpurola

cpurola

I put all my gals outside yesterday in the afternoon it was windy so I used whatever I had to keep them from falling over it ain’t pretty but it worked. I’ll let them be for a couple of days then transplant them into bigger pots I’m excited to see how new growers make out all looking great peace all!
Looking Great! Love the big leaves on top. Mine are doing that too.
I was able to give away 4 plants but the rest (7) are still getting knocked down by the wind and rain.
Maybe I should just put them out of their misery. 🙁

cpurola

cpurola

i think the original gg4 s1 is one of the few modern lineages along side the gelatos and the modern OG lineages that are really worth regarding as "legendary" lmao.

I had a late start this year, but you cant tell anymore. Immensely satisfied with my plants outdoors here so far.

Few select shots from the outdoor plot. Had a total monsoon this morning so they are weighed down just a tad. Including small ones just put out, i think i have 14 plants total out there.
View attachment 2183908

This is peaceblaster #1 and #2 for this year. Big fan of the way #1 one grows, and how it stays out of its own way and its own shadow. PB is my own sativa dom F1 race that started its journey many years ago as the original gg4 commercial S1 cut. These plants are several generations of F1 cross away from that gg4 now though. GG4 remains a dominant character in some of them though lol. Was a very genetically robust plant with few recessive traits.
View attachment 2183906
View attachment 2183905

Mystery mislabeled plant that seems like it's gonna bet real big by fall. Would be a litle more proud, but getting monsooned on all morning so far.
View attachment 2183907
Looking good! They are pretty adapable and seem to be loving your ground.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Looking good! They are pretty adapable and seem to be loving your ground.
well, i carted about 1000 pounds of naturally accumlated flood plane loam from the bottom of my ridge line, and mixed it 50/50 with homemade compost. I dug out about 12 inches deep, and 2 foot x 2 foot for each plant and filled it almost completely full with the natural soil mix. And planted into that. I covered the top inch or so with the local soil and ground detritus so as the surrounding vegetation grew back in, the plants look like theyre supposed to be here.

and the plot is completely open on the west side into a large valley, its not completely surrounded by vegetation, airflow should be exceptional even with the smaller surround vegetation growing in. :)

And as expected, as i let the natural vegetation start to grow back in, predatory insects moved in, and pests spread out evenly over over all the available vegetation, and my pyrethrin should be put away for the rest of the season now too :)

Did the same for peacblaster 4. But i only did about 1x1' for the tammy's and the mexi skunk. Id prefer them stay smaller if i can do so.

The flood plane loam here is absurd. Its keeping my older plants on pace with some hydro methods really. Its even better then i ever expected it do be. all those girls have only had a single half dose of flora micro, rest was just hose water and rain so far and just barely hit 2 months old now lol. As it depletes ill just be throwing down fresh goat poo. The stuff is better then rabbit poo when used un-composted.

I put my moms zuchini and cucumbers in the same exact loam. She has zuchini leaves 2 foot across 3 feet off the ground, and cucumber vines with hundreds upon hundreds of flowers and little cucumbers starting. Ive never seen anything like it tbh. The only other way i know to get growth like that is deep water culture hydroponic systems. Its incredible tbh. Far exceeded any of my expectations.

Last edited:
cpurola

cpurola

well, i carted about 1000 pounds of naturally accumlated flood plane loam from the bottom of my ridge line, and mixed it 50/50 with homemade compost. I dug out about 12 inches deep, and 2 foot x 2 foot for each plant and filled it almost completely full with the natural soil mix. And planted into that. I covered the top inch or so with the local soil and ground detritus so as the surrounding vegetation grew back in, the plants look like theyre supposed to be here.

and the plot is completely open on the west side into a large valley, its not completely surrounded by vegetation, airflow should be exceptional even with the smaller surround vegetation growing in. :)

And as expected, as i let the natural vegetation start to grow back in, predatory insects moved in, and pests spread out evenly over over all the available vegetation, and my pyrethrin should be put away for the rest of the season now too :)

Did the same for peacblaster 4. But i only did about 1x1' for the tammy's and the mexi skunk. Id prefer them stay smaller if i can do so.

The flood plane loam here is absurd. Its keeping my older plants on pace with some hydro methods really. Its even better then i ever expected it do be. all those girls have only had a single half dose of flora micro, rest was just hose water and rain so far and just barely hit 2 months old now lol. As it depletes ill just be throwing down fresh goat poo. The stuff is better then rabbit poo when used un-composted.

I put my moms zuchini and cucumbers in the same exact loam. She has zuchini leaves 2 foot across 3 feet off the ground, and cucumber vines with hundreds upon hundreds of flowers and little cucumbers starting. Ive never seen anything like it tbh. The only other way i know to get growth like that is deep water culture hydroponic systems. Its incredible tbh. Far exceeded any of my expectations.
I take it you won't be moving anytime soon. 😉

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I take it you won't be moving anytime soon. 😉
even if i had chosen not to grow outside here again, i wouldnt move. I purchased the land lol.

At this point, im still expecting my indicas to be a nightmare come fall.

But yea, i havent seen sativas grow unaided like this anywhere else but the emerald triangle and southeast asia. The stoke has become very real over the last couple weeks. Ive managed to network around and meet some other growers in the past few weeks too. And some of the pictures ive been shown of big sativas out here can straight up take your breath away.

On good seasons, with good sativas out here put out as big bushes around june 1st, you can pull 5lb+ sativa monsters out here if you plant in the right area. Specifically south facing flood planes. And i happen to have one of those :3

And ive been informed this springs aphids were indeed a bit more obnoxious then usual too. Happens when the mays are real wet, but they back off big time in summer. Generally the plants will outpace the aphids with their growth here though, and this seems to be the case for me. Yesterday i had a ton of lady bugs and tiny praying mantises all over the plot, was really cool to see, went to get pics today but the rains have driven em hiding.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Looking Great! Love the big leaves on top. Mine are doing that too.
I was able to give away 4 plants but the rest (7) are still getting knocked down by the wind and rain.
Maybe I should just put them out of their misery. 🙁
What would your code enforcement do if you had more plants than allowed? Not sure if thats something worth willing to explore lol : )

Top Bottom