Let's see your best Ethos genetics pics

• Thread starter TripsRabbit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

I'm considering popping on some ethos seeds. I have a few in mind like lilac diesel and banana daddy. I would love to see your ethos grows, please share!

Oldguy71

Oldguy71

Skunk hero
CE11C9A2 2D71 4CEF 9ADA 01DC6D47066F

Orange velvet underground
CB36C00E EB8A 4C3A 917B 0422BFE4BB32

bunkerking

bunkerking

The breeder is a tad questionable but his seeds are killer. Will be growing a banana daddy auto this summer.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Isn't this the dude that threw a dog from a car window or something like that?

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

I got an Ethos auto run starting right now. Im running Ethos Pluto Auto as well as Ethos Chem Auto. Looking forward to it looks amazing online had to try!

DrStadanko

DrStadanko

I'm considering popping on some ethos seeds. I have a few in mind like lilac diesel and banana daddy. I would love to see your ethos grows, please share!

Ethos1
20210627 111259
20210627 1113194
20210627 1114482
20210627 1115233
DrStadanko

DrStadanko

the above are Planet of the Grapes from Ethos genetics,I read earlier from a couple of members here that
they dont like Ethos , obviously there dont know what they are doing , Ethos is a great company , with perfect customer service

Madmax

Madmax

Nice mate..what was your veg time and yield if you know.i have a pk i will b running in a couple grows...im actually going to run the punch line this grow..

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

the above are Planet of the Grapes from Ethos genetics,I read earlier from a couple of members here that
they dont like Ethos , obviously there dont know what they are doing , Ethos is a great company , with perfect customer service
I just grew some PotG, and, while it looks and smells great, two of the three plants I had could not get me high. For some reason, I occasionally run into a high-cannabinoid strain that bounces off me without doing anything. PotG is one of them, it seems.

They were purple phenos and looked nothing like yours, so this is interesting. Maybe there's something decent in the rest of the pack.

Top Bottom