Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
All great growers can grow great weed. If they know what there doing the end product will be the same. We hardly ever see a difference in the quality from garden to garden with my friends because we all know what we are doing. If you know how to grow great weed and the guy in Zimbabwe can also grow great weed there wont be much if any difference in the product when growing the same cultivar. If your already a great grower there's not much else you can do to make the product better. where I see a difference is from those that don't know how to get the most out of Cultivar x. Where I see the most differences is when we find the special plants(genetics). I have tried many OG's I still haven't found 1 that taste better to me than OGM. Much of what we think is better is our own perception witch will be very different from person to person. Jack picked #43 as his keeper and Krome picked #3 as his keeper. I don't know how many plants krome had to pick from. I know jack had at least 100 plants. They both have there personal reason why they picked those.. I'm sure many of us might have picked different.. Even after growing #3 the only thing I could say is witch I like better. I know #43 is very good.

IMG 0010 1200x899
IMG 0017 899x1200
IMG 0019 899x1200

Last edited:
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Always Have to fly by the Hammer frosty Show and say hey
Some times I wvwn have a lill something worth a Min... Here is my Frost Queen.
6 29 2015 UD 1

This was made By Medusa Its here White widow Starfighter Cross and Boy is it a sticky Frosty Smelly lady
The pheno is the best of the white widow starfighter together where as
6 8 2015 UD 3

My other pheno is more WhiteWidow than this one and this one Packs a Hella Punch.
either way She is a Frosty Queen
Peace Farmers

Latest posts

Top Bottom