• Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrFever

DrFever

pure power plant around day 28
Gallery 11738 4816 10761

H

happy b

This one is HSO. Unfortunately femmed version. But what the heck, I'm not selling anything; )
Yeah i knew it was the hso coz u called it purple trainwreck were RP call theyrs purplewreck.who cares if its femmed?were not breeding to sell as u say.aslong as its a solid female the progeny should be useable in your own garden.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Yeah i knew it was the hso coz u called it purple trainwreck were RP call theyrs purplewreck.who cares if its femmed?were not breeding to sell as u say.aslong as its a solid female the progeny should be useable in your own garden.

The girl is solid for sure. The only problem I have is my wife managed to heat up the bedroom where the tent is to the point all the foliage got crispy, that's why I'm not uploading any updates cause those plants all look like shit. Just waiting for the seeds to be ready and chop everithing. I've got 4 different seeded cuts with each carrying 10-20 seeds for further fun and I also have a fully seeded lower branch of that PT as it was the best looking plants of them all.

Top Bottom