Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tall guy01

Tall guy01

Which blueberry is this? Looks like the more sativa leaner. I guess there is one floating around CO. Or that region. There is a blueberry thread that a few heads drop in at that you should post up in. Nice grow!
Hey
It's a uk strain tried to find out the details but couldn't they were all clones by the way

greenboot

greenboot

caviar chem,, (chem 91Xchem d
IMG 9514
sticky, earthy ,coffe, fuely, rich tasting dankness..

greenboot

greenboot

Nice! Any hermi issues? I know chems love to throw bananas. How many did you pop? Stellar cut
i poped a few, this was my keeper,, discarded the rest . still got seeds that i haven't popped yet.. a lot going on at the moment ,, don't wanna bombard myself, and yeah, a hermie every few years,,i spot her and get rid of her real quick... no biggie, the strains that are created from the genetics in the room are totally worth poping ,,,the seeds that i create or accidentally find are usually stable fems,,,.. so a slight hermie, every now and then is a good problem for me...

Last edited:
symbiote420

symbiote420

Your plants are always on point. When do you start flush? Btw those look dank. Especially the spirit bomb.

Thanks for the kind words bro, I start flushing 21 days before harvest..... usually around day 35 for 8 weekers, day 42 for 9 wks, and day 49 for 10 wks.

DrFever

DrFever

i grew skunk once in my house only once n i was shitting my pants met the mailman out front every day haha wouldn't let know one n the yard it stunk so bad haha
Last year i think next door neighbor was growing skunk told him it be wise to change strains its a dead give away :) there is no live skunks arround here
Soon after the odour was not smelled

G gnome

G gnome

It's very loud!
Like making fresh limeade.
I will have to finally get new carbon filters after this run for sure.
Hey man how ya been?
Ya know what i been doin fer my filters is i take an agricultural stock tank....one of the metal ones and set it up on blocks and start a big fire under it and fill it w water , submerge my filter in it and let it boil fer a cpl hrs. Once it done and dry its like brand new. To dry it out i take an inline fan and push air thru the filter from the inside out.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Hey man how ya been?
Ya know what i been doin fer my filters is i take an agricultural stock tank....one of the metal ones and set it up on blocks and start a big fire under it and fill it w water , submerge my filter in it and let it boil fer a cpl hrs. Once it done and dry its like brand new. To dry it out i take an inline fan and push air thru the filter from the inside out.
That's some good info right there!

I thought about letting one simmer on a bed of coals in my fireplace.

I wish my city life had a spot for a fire outside, but I'm smack dab in the middle of 9.8 million people. Lol

G gnome

G gnome

That's some good info right there!

I thought about letting one simmer on a bed of coals in my fireplace.

I wish my city life had a spot for a fire outside, but I'm smack dab in the middle of 9.8 million people. Lol
Yeah b4 i went into that whole thing i thought i remembered u sayin ur a city boy. Get out while u can haha.
No buddies w a farm?

Latest posts

Top Bottom