Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
william76

william76

View attachment 639280 I can't tell if she is locked out or underfed, but she still did her thing this past week and bulked up. Lost all leaves down to this during that week, and pistils are now starting to die off slightly.. but, this is my frostiest as of right now
Did u have hot temps?had a psychosis do/look the same just recently,good smoke too!76

Toaster79

Toaster79

View attachment 639280 I can't tell if she is locked out or underfed, but she still did her thing this past week and bulked up. Lost all leaves down to this during that week, and pistils are now starting to die off slightly.. but, this is my frostiest as of right now

You had uptake issues pre flower according to the stems at the bottom part being purple colored, but she did the flower cycle without much trouble except for the lack of nutrient storage in those fan leaves. Could feed more. You did great.

THCdurk

THCdurk

Yessir shes the one wit the most resin thus far but buds arent as thick as other plants think shes a longer one

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

You had uptake issues pre flower according to the stems at the bottom part being purple colored, but she did the flower cycle without much trouble except for the lack of nutrient storage in those fan leaves. Could feed more. You did great.
Yeah I didn't feed full strength because of trying to avoid nute burn. Gh flora nutes at half strength at most. Had to add dolomite lime to bring ph up early in flower.. looks like toaster wins the guessing game. Ph was down in the low 5s.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Some better pic's of this Cheese Strain.. The smell of her is just awesome.. Wish you had smellaputer.
20161010 220239
20161010 220327
20161010 220352
20161010 220406
20161010 215854

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
nqwff6rz1milk.jpg

1f5lj6dysqa5m.jpg

uedbn4tc0tdlf.jpg

IG #olddutchgenetics
I'm hoping your not claiming Black Betty is your creation unless Hugo gave you the OK, old Dutch genetics. If he hasent you might have a serious problem.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Fuckin nice bro!!!!
Just to clarify this guys post. Black Betty originator is from Oregon he is the creator of this strain. This dutch dush calling it his own is a piece of shit. Hugo is the creator, his book is on kindle it's called "the magic formula" it's a good read. He is a medical grower and has several different strains. He's not in it for the money like these idiots that apparently are calling this strain there's.
IMG 1418
IMG 1419
Hugo's book, 2010 just so we're all straight.

IMG 1418
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

This dutch dush calling it his own is a piece of shit.

I have been a very VERY positive vibes type person and a big FAN of MANY breeders here on the Farm
I have a serious issue with this comment.
NO WHERE is Old Dutch saying its his Genetics its a pic with the name of the strain and his Number 1 and two phenos he has chosen to run
IN compare-sen the Dbl purple D BX1 Banana Kush a JAWS and Quest strain or Myself running the YETI by Loompa Farms
show me where he called it his
and I will yell at him right along with yaz LoL
Did you ever think just to ask him
Peace Farmers
9 25 2016 UD 3

10 7 16 UD 1

Frost for the Farm

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I have been a very VERY positive vibes type person and a big FAN of MANY breeders here on the Farm
NO WHERE is Old Dutch saying its his Genetics its a pic with the name of the strain and his Number 1 and two phenos he has chosen to run
IN compare-sen the Dbl purple D BX1 Banana Kush a JAWS and Quest strain or Myself running the YETI by Loompa Farms
Peace Farmers
View attachment 639354
View attachment 639355
Frost for the Farm
Check out his web site. Regardless he's selling it as his own.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Peace Farmers
View attachment 639354
View attachment 639355
Frost for the Farm
I'm peaceful, but when I see a thief I call it what it is. I hate thieves with a passion.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Before I post good or bad or mistaken
I sent a few emails to a few Breeders to see
a word its all about
No worries

Reactions: ODG
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I know Black Betty's originator personally. This is very upsetting. I have not clued him in yet. An answer from this individual would help immensely.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Before I post good or bad or mistaken
I sent a few emails to a few Breeders to see
a word its all about
No worries
Also if he was posting not to advertise he could have stayed anonymous without flying his flag on the post!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

ok not for me to get into
sorry sounds like TWO totally different crosses all together
JUST gots the same name
peace FlyJ

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Thanks FJS, there are more people called Harry or Jean as well, should we bring all those parents to court?
I do not care at all if a strain is called BB over there or not to be honest, it is the genetics that is different right? Just like a Tony in the USA does not have the same parents as the Tony in the UK.
But hey, if you got a prob with it then its just your problem, not mine!
BTW, I ONLY SELL OWN WORK AND STRAINS!
If I ever use a breeders strain, they know it and approve.

Thanks for the kind words and warm welcome everyone lol
Your calling this your own work? Is your name Hugo? Are you claiming to be the originator of Black Betty? What's your game?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
ok not for me to get into
sorry sounds like TWO totally different crosses all together
JUST gots the same name
peace FlyJ
You look at the pics from Hugo's book
Pics and his on the site? There's no diff. Betty's the same there's no mistaking.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
You can throw any name out there you want with your crosses, you are selling Hugo's Betty. Any expierianced farmer can tell the difference between a liar and a cheat. It is unfortunate that people can't be honest about what they are pushing on the internet especially when it comes to our beloved ladies. When I met Hugo he explained to me that the clones and seeds that you receive from another farmer are dependent on the integrity of that individual. I fear that the integrity of odg is at issue at this point, in my opinion. I will not be purchasing any odg seeds because of this. And will make sure that all will know that are around me! Good day sir!
IMG 1424
IMG 1418

Top Bottom