Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

I noticed that the root growth was super strong and fast as soon as they popped out in my cloner. I had 6-8"rootmass in 8 days. They snaked out of the solo cups in 72 hr. Currently in 1.5gal smart pots and going thru some manifold training before I up-pot to 3.5gal pots for flower. I have 5 and 7 gal pots as well, but not sure I need that much room to get .65-1.0Gram/W.
With the coco I was watering 2x daily with a drip system. I've run coco before but the ph thing was weird. I returned three bricks of Roots Org coco and swapped it for happy frog and a few amendments.
How big do I Really need my final flowering pots to be? I get the concept of the root system having the room it needs to develop. I have 12 keeper clones to fill an 8X8, so I am assuming a longer Veg time than 2wk to fill out the canopy?
Again, much respect for the help
Yea defo more than 2 week veg if your only using 12 plants for that area I usually put 4 under each 600w or 1.2sqm

Wisher619

Wisher619

IPhone have upped there game lol and that bud looks puka whats the finish time on this ?
not sure yet on the finish
I am on day 49
I have ran only Compost Tea and Epsom Salt this last week
the trichs look like they are ripening up now
I am gonna run a flush tomorrow and the just H2o for this next week and we will see where we are at then

BigBen207

BigBen207

Organic Jade Dragon-Cutting #3 (Green Crack x Grand Daddy Purple):
Yea defo more than 2 week veg if your only using 12 plants for that area I usually put 4 under each 600w or 1.2sqm
That's what I figured. I think I'll let them go thru December and flip right after Xmas. I have (3) 1K Hps, and a 600 all vented. Should be adequate coverage. Looking at these pics, I am going to go with FFoF, caps bennies, not sure about nutes yet. I have RootsOrg line, botanicaire, and GH as well. Thinking 5gal smart pots for flowering. Any other recommendations are greatly appreciated. Thanks again. I'll post pics in a new thread

Top Bottom