MIMedGrower

Citral x POW33

IMG 4629
IMG 4630

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Its a hell of a lot of work getting any cross ready for a release. De seeding, Testing, Counting, Packaging. I'm only 1 person. I try my best to produce quality seeds. Im not young anymore. It gets harder ea year.
A lot of peeps talked a lot of shit about you when you were here last time. Something I could never figure out,
:( but WTF do I know. I will say this tho, you did right by me!!!!

If you ever get overwhelmed and need testers you know you can count me in. Your Sdubb X querkle was a stellar cross. Peeps here could not get enough. :):fire::fire::fire::fire:

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Everyone breeder I know has there haters. All these clowns have some sense of a persevered slight based on internet gossip or 2nd hand info from someone I banned years ago.. Those that know me or had any dealings with me know whats going on. Every site has there House wives of Atlanta drama Queens ;)...

I filled all spots for TKOG x CBanana.... Will need some for Motherloaded x CBanana when those are ready. All testers need to be USA based.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Everyone breeder I know has there haters. All these clowns have some sense of a persevered slight based on internet gossip or 2nd hand info from someone I banned years ago.. Those that know me or had any dealings with me know whats going on. Every site has there House wives of Atlanta drama Queens ;)...

I filled all spots for TKOG x CBanana.... Will need some for Motherloaded x CBanana when those are ready. All testers need to be USA based.
Understand completely. :) US here bro. Keep my son @rmoltis in mind for testing as well he is becoming a accomplished farmer. Check out the screenless scrog he has going right now. It is the Bagseed thread he is hosting. Kid is killin it with the canopy management skillzzzz.

Sorry for speaking for you son. Couldnt resist............ :p

jipp

jipp

Not really sure. I got them from Sannies a year or so ago and have ran this cut ever since. Here is a link to them from Cannazon. http://www.cannazon.com/Cannabis-Seeds/Eskobar-Seeds/Eskobar-Seeds-purple-Storm
Totally underrated breeder imo, his Cheese berry Haze was amazing as well.
cant beat the price for dank like that. hah

i do think its sorta scary when you see this tho..
Afghan Kush Special
Stabilized male hybrid. The pollen is obtained from genetically modified plants. The male is obtaine..

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Latest posts

Top Bottom