Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Looks/ sounds amazing!

I will have to let you know. It is from the first seed of my first pack. Most of the plants I am running now are new to me.

I also got running Critical Mass x BLT from that line. And the skunk smells really skunky and the critical has the sweet n fuel smell.

But a reworked ch9/Motarebel Toxic Blue 33 has the familiar cat piss smell I keep getting from these and the Herijuana cross I had run.

They morph into a more chocolate shit smell at first in the jar but after a while they become more chocolate hash than poop.

You will still have your lungs unexpectedly expanded and cough a lung up. But in a minute you won't mind. Lol

IMG 4755

I have run various Toxic Blue33 and Herijuana Jack33 plants and still have yet to get the nutrients right with any of them. They have trouble at around week 5 and 9. They are old seeds from more than 7 years ago and the genetics are way older than that I am guessing. But every one but one germinated.

The LEC and Hortilux Blue seem to be bringing out a lot of blues and purples I have not seen before so much.

incogneato

incogneato

I will have to let you know. It is from the first seed of my first pack. Most of the plants I am running now are new to me.

I also got running Critical Mass x BLT from that line. And the skunk smells really skunky and the critical has the sweet n fuel smell.

But a reworked ch9/Motarebel Toxic Blue 33 has the familiar cat piss smell I keep getting from these and the Herijuana cross I had run.

They morph into a more chocolate shit smell at first in the jar but after a while they become more chocolate hash than poop.

You will still have your lungs unexpectedly expanded and cough a lung up. But in a minute you won't mind. Lol

View attachment 673973

I have run various Toxic Blue33 and Herijuana Jack33 plants and still have yet to get the nutrients right with any of them. They have trouble at around week 5 and 9. They are old seeds from more than 7 years ago and the genetics are way older than that I am guessing. But every one but one germinated.

The LEC and Hortilux Blue seem to be bringing out a lot of blues and purples I have not seen before so much.
You definitely have some nice lookin ladies. You should start a log up. That choco poop terp sounds tasty lmao. You run a lot of mota gear?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You definitely have some nice lookin ladies. You should start a log up. That choco poop terp sounds tasty lmao. You run a lot of mota gear?

Thanks I really appreciate it. I have a bunch of Ch9 stuff from last year. He has worked with quite a few great breeders. He was around Mendocino in 1996 with all the new medical grows there. And they are feminized. I only have so many plants I can grow so I needed confirmed females. His stuff has pretty amazing complex highs. Not like most commercial stuff. He stopped focusing on pack sales a while back so I stocked up.

incogneato

incogneato

Thanks I really appreciate it. I have a bunch of Ch9 stuff from last year. He has worked with quite a few great breeders. He was around Mendocino in 1996 with all the new medical grows there. And they are feminized. I only have so many plants I can grow so I needed confirmed females. His stuff has pretty amazing complex highs. Not like most commercial stuff. He stopped focusing on pack sales a while back so I stocked up.
I just grabbed my first pack of mota gear but I've been looking to get some of his stuff for awhile. I'd like to run a heri cross at some point, sounds like the effect I like. I do have some starfighter x longbottom leaf ,that he helped make, going right now. Looking forward to seeing what they turn out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom