Krazy Kush:
20170322 0946580

I'll get some better pics up later...

Last edited:
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey, thanks highersolutions! Actually that is not cannaventures purple berry, I was told that it was orange velvet crossed with a strain called crowberry (which i couldnt find any info on). It had a citrus, grape, blackberry, fruity pebbles, skunk smell goin on and alot of that shined through on the taste as well. Not a very heavy yielder though but beautiful colors.
Yeah I had a feeling it wasn't cannaventures PB thats why I asked. Yours looks much nicer than anything I've seen from CV and that color is quite unique looking. Props bro...
That's just nice to look at! Not sure I could smoke that, meh who am I kidding lol. You have some nice looking stuff

I wonder if its the starfighter. Here's a few phenos of starfighter x longbottom leaf that frosted up quick. Pics are from day 37-39
View attachment 682091
^^^Looking good bro! @incogneato

Yeah when I got the ok from Alien to use a Starfighter f1 male from my original tester pack I made a few crosses and all of them have turned out quite nice in the trich department. The Starfighter was definitely a frosty one. I had 13 females out of the 15 seeds I tested and all of them were very nice.

It took me a bit to narrow down the keeper and because of the amount of females I had and my number situation at the time I had to let some females go early. I think I let the best one go to be honest. I wish I could go back and change the way I handled things back then but you live and you learn.

Oh and the Black Cherry Soda was no slouch either...

BCS...old pic early in flower.
Downloadfile 30 1

incogneato

incogneato

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Yeah I had a feeling it wasn't cannaventures PB thats why I asked. Yours looks much nicer than anything I've seen from CV and that color is quite unique looking. Props bro...

^^^Looking good bro! @incogneato

Yeah when I got the ok from Alien to use a Starfighter f1 male from my original tester pack I made a few crosses and all of them have turned out quite nice in the trich department. The Starfighter was definitely a frosty one. I had 13 females out of the 15 seeds I tested and all of them were very nice.

It took me a bit to narrow down the keeper and because of the amount of females I had and my number situation at the time I had to let some females go early. I think I let the best one go to be honest. I wish I could go back and change the way I handled things back then but you live and you learn.

Oh and the Black Cherry Soda was no slouch either...

BCS...old pic early in flower.
View attachment 682215
Thanks again highersolutions! That krazy kush of yours though... wow, that is nice!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
What's the starfighter smells/smoke like? Never had the pleasure of smoking just starfighter
The Starfighter is some nice herb for sure...it's good in just about every department.

The smell ranged a bit from plant to plant but as for the one I kept it's hard to explain for me. It has some pretty complex terps going on and depending on the growing medium, nutes used, and harvest/cure method. The smell and flavor can change more than any other strain I've grown. All of them good though. It has a sweet n sour with a little funk thing going on...like I said hard to explain. For me at least.

Most strains I have grown have one, two, maybe a few main terps with some other undertones. The Starfighters terps seem to all be equal and depending on which way it leans can change things a bit. I believe Starfighter is ((aliendawg*cherry* x lemon kush) X (tahoe og x alien kush)) so it's quite a mix...no wonder the terps are everywhere. lol

incogneato

incogneato

^^^The krazy kush has me pretty high though so maybe I'm overthinking things lol. Topping off with Krazy Kief doesn't help either...
View attachment 682282

View attachment 682283

View attachment 682284
Yea that krazy kush looks like it would be a big yielder for keif!
The Starfighter is some nice herb for sure...it's good in just about every department.

The smell ranged a bit from plant to plant but as for the one I kept it's hard to explain for me. It has some pretty complex terps going on and depending on the growing medium, nutes used, and harvest/cure method. The smell and flavor can change more than any other strain I've grown. All of them good though. It has a sweet n sour with a little funk thing going on...like I said hard to explain. For me at least.

Most strains I have grown have one, two, maybe a few main terps with some other undertones. The Starfighters seem to all be equal and depending on which way it leans can change things a bit. I believe Starfighter is ((aliendawg*cherry* x lemon kush) X (tahoe og x alien kush)) so it's quite a mix...no wonder the terps are everywhere. lol
I'm trying to figure out which way this cross is leaning. Its straight new tire smell/sharpie funk. The cross is starfighter x longbottom leaf which would be (alien tahoe og x lemon alien dawg) x ( sfv og x jacks cleaner) I expected some lemon kushy smells. No lemon yet on any of the 6 phenos I have but 3 are 40 days into flower and the other 3 are vegging right now. Curious to see what they end up like. Thanks for the info bro!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm trying to figure out which way this cross is leaning. Its straight new tire smell/sharpie funk. The cross is starfighter x longbottom leaf which would be (alien tahoe og x lemon alien dawg) x ( sfv og x jacks cleaner) I expected some lemon kushy smells. No lemon yet on any of the 6 phenos I have but 3 are 40 days into flower and the other 3 are vegging right now. Curious to see what they end up like. Thanks for the info bro!
@incogneato

Do you know what Starfighter was used? Aliens F1, exotic or jaws F2, exotics IX, etc...

I don't recall finding any og kush type smelling ladies at all. Definitely some sweet and sour smells, although I don't think I would say lemon. It has been 5+ years since I popped them though. It's hard to remember them all. lol

Looking at your pics it seems I can see a little Starfighter in there but since the Starfighter has such a variety of pheno/genos it's hard to say for sure. Shes looking good though.

SpiderK

SpiderK

i grew 4 starfighter f2's and it tasted like lemon, from exotics first drop of twenty packs.

the ' chemist " in europe was robbed beaten up and lost and old collection so i told mr. c to donated him one of my packs, but exotic went into wacko mode on tsd so i tossed my other 8 seeds in the trash ....

alien rock candy blows it out of the water on every level

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
i grew 4 starfighter f2's and it tasted like lemon, from exotics first drop of twenty packs.

the ' chemist " in europe was robbed beaten up and lost and old collection so i told mr. c to donated him one of my packs, but exotic went into wacko mode on tsd so i tossed my other 8 seeds in the trash ....

alien rock candy blows it out of the water on every level
Yeah F2's can be quite different from the F1's though. Maybe your alien rock candy blew away the few F2's you started but to say it blows Starfighter(in general)out of the water is a bold statement considering your limited experience with it. I really hope I have some good luck with Exotics and Jaws F2s when I pop them. I need a good male to take back to my lady for an IX.

I haven't popped many of my Alien Rock Candy seeds so I don't have much experience but I personally thought the Starfighter F1 was better. I guess you know what they say about opinions. lol.

I've been planning on going through some of my older seed stock here real soon though. I was actually thinking about giving the Alien Rock Candy another run soon but who knows. I still have quite a few other Alien Genetic packs to go through too. Along with a bunch of other shit. So many seeds so little time/space. lol.

Last edited:
incogneato

incogneato

@incogneato

Do you know what Starfighter was used? Aliens F1, exotic or jaws F2, exotics IX, etc...

I don't recall finding any og kush type smelling ladies at all. Definitely some sweet and sour smells, although I don't think I would say lemon. It has been 5+ years since I popped them though. It's hard to remember them all. lol

Looking at your pics it seems I can see a little Starfighter in there but since the Starfighter has such a variety of pheno/genos it's hard to say for sure. Shes looking good though.
Its Star Fighter F2 Exotic. Of the 3 phenos i have in flower there is one that has a light sweet smell along with the rubber/marker dank smell. I'd love to get arc in my collection without a doubt!

Top Bottom