diamond2.0

diamond2.0

49 and counting
49d ays sx4

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
thank you.. im one of them couch lock guys hope to find a strain that has not been bread out of i guess. .. i mean i like that high. laughs.. other than that no clue. but thank you i did mean CBD tho.

hope you are having a great afternoon my man.
rock on.
chris.
@jipp As always a pleasure to cross paths with you young Padawan.......... :p You are on you way to being a cannabis Jedi for sure!!!! Peace brother

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
incogneato

incogneato

Damn bro you sure are reppin Lorans work for sure. Very nice bro!!!! WOW
Thank you brother! I was beyond excited to get my hands on some of his work. They are super resilient plants to say the least. I can't wait to harvest these as the early tester I smoked was amazing! I have 3 more phenos to check out for the next run, something tells me it will be hard ro pick a fav lol

incogneato

incogneato

whos Starfighter was used in that cross ??? LLL is Lorans work. Is that SF Exotics F2 TA @incogneato
Yea the longbottom leaf was gifted to Mota from brother Loran and the starfighter is f2 exotic from DBJ at great lakes genetics. They made a bunch of lbl crosses as freebies. I want to get my hands on some more as these have been amazing. I do have another pack of these as I wanted 2 packs lol

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Yea the longbottom leaf was gifted to Mota from brother Loran and the starfighter is f2 exotic from DBJ at great lakes genetics. They made a bunch of lbl crosses as freebies. I want to get my hands on some more as these have been amazing. I do have another pack of these as I wanted 2 packs lol
Have you considered keeping a Mom? If so I would give my left nut, JK :p to get a snip of that. Again, nice job........... :) Props +++

Last edited:
incogneato

incogneato

Have you considered keeping a Mom? If so I would give my left nut, JK :p to get a snip of that. Again, nice job........... :) Props +++
It's a good thing I've got all the left nuts I need lol. I do plan on keeping a mother, but I have 6 phenos to dig through first. 3 that you just saw and 3 more going in the next run. By far the frostiest and fattest strain I have going.

Top Bottom