• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

This isnt my thread..
Lol...
I just post frosty pictures in it :)

Oh, I know. I was trying to show my buddy your grow the other day and had trouble finding it. We're planning a grow together and you have about the best example of an indoor grow I've seen.

I was looking at a nice tent kit that was using the hydro system in your avatar. Pretty cheap $2500 for 6 plants, total turnkey with what looked like high end stuff. I'll send a link to you later if you want to take a look at it. But for now... Frosty Nuggz

20170926 185849
20170926 185823
20170926 185752
20170926 185652
20170926 185636
20170926 190051
20170926 190200

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Oh, I know. I was trying to show my buddy your grow the other day and had trouble finding it. We're planning a grow together and you have about the best example of an indoor grow I've seen.

I was looking at a nice tent kit that was using the hydro system in your avatar. Pretty cheap $2500 for 6 plants, total turnkey with what looked like high end stuff. I'll send a link to you later if you want to take a look at it. But for now... Frosty Nuggz

View attachment 744936 View attachment 744937 View attachment 744938 View attachment 744939 View attachment 744940 View attachment 744941 View attachment 744942
Well i appreciate that!!
Thank You!
Ya send me a link and i will check it out for you.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well i appreciate that!!
Thank You!
Ya send me a link and i will check it out for you.
That isnt my hydro sustem!
It may look similar but its not even close.
Over priced...
My system $1200, chiller $400,
Led light $1200, and 4x8 tent $300
Plus about $600 in fans, filters, ro setup, and nutrients.
Plus huey, dehuey, ac, and controllers.

You should just get 4x4 tent, build a 600 watt cob led.
Get you a 4x4 flood table and 1/2 gal pots of coco and set up drain to waste..

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

That isnt my hydro sustem!
It may look similar but its not even close.
Over priced...
My system $1200, chiller $400,
Led light $1200, and 4x8 tent $300
Plus about $600 in fans, filters, ro setup, and nutrients.
Plus huey, dehuey, ac, and controllers.

You should just get 4x4 tent, build a 600 watt cob led.
Get you a 4x4 flood table and 1/2 gal pots of coco and set up drain to waste..

...and thats why I asked your advice. Thank you.

I should have been clearer. I meant it looked similar to yours. I can pull off $4k- $5k to do it up right. The computers I build are easily that much. Are you aware of any computetr controlled systems? I can set up the hardware for one, it's the software that would be a b*tch. I was a telecom tech so I understand electronics. It has been 20+ years since I used that knowledge so I'll have to brush up on the new LEDs but it shouldn't be too hard. An Ardueno or Pi III would easily be able to handle all the sensors and valve controls. I'd build a custom computer to handle all its higher functions.

Is the hydro system actually 'your' system. I am very interesed in possibly purchasing that type of modular system next spring.

Do you have a thread or know of someone elses thread where this discussion won't hijack it?, or I can start one up myself.

Smerb

Smerb

I should have been clearer. I meant it looked similar to yours. I can pull off $4k- $5k to do it up right. The computers I build are easily that much. Are you aware of any computetr controlled systems? I can set up the hardware for one, it's the software that would be a b*tch. I was a telecom tech so I understand electronics. It has been 20+ years since I used that knowledge so I'll have to brush up on the new LEDs but it shouldn't be too hard. An Ardueno or Pi III would easily be able to handle all the sensors and valve controls. I'd build a custom computer to handle all its higher functions.

Is the hydro system actually 'your' system. I am very interesed in possibly purchasing that type of modular system next spring.

Do you have a thread or know of someone elses thread where this discussion won't hijack it?, or I can start one up myself.
yeah come up with your own thread its easier, these are meant to be for everyone. Have you ever seen the Hydrofarm book? You may say I'm harsh but you have hijacked the thread. oh well, stoner

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

yeah come up with your own thread its easier, these are meant to be for everyone. Have you ever seen the Hydrofarm book? You may say I'm harsh but you have hijacked the thread. oh well, stoner

In my defense, I did try to move it to a conversation but it ended up coming back here. Maybe a mod will move or delete the off topic comments for me. I'd delete them myself but they get locked after a short time. I'll set up a thread for it.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

You can always come ask and talk on my thread about anything...
I dont give a shit about topic, pics,,or anything you want to post that you thinks worth sharing..
Sometimes we talk 10 pages in 1 night about a particular subject..

Latest posts

Top Bottom