Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Looks nice looks like ak, I have a bit of land outside Dexter Maine plus tons of relatives, I go up there in the summer and do a grow totally legal you can have 6 plants, my cousin who taught me how to grow watches over my stuff when I'm in CT, then I go up in Nov for deer season.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Looks nice looks like ak, I have a bit of land outside Dexter Maine plus tons of relatives, I go up there in the summer and do a grow totally legal you can have 6 plants, my cousin who taught me how to grow watches over my stuff when I'm in CT, then I go up in Nov for deer season.
I can see Bridgeport from where I stay in the summers. Crazy, 5 miles by boat, 21/2 hour drive.
From Conn S, you can get some monster plants. One of my guys in Jersey keeps a few outside...If ya didn't know where ya were, you'd think they were Cali plants...Serious monsters. South Jersey near the shore

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Its great up there the problem is the deer, i had a master kush plant outdoors 2 years ago, a real beauy, I had a fence around it, fishing line around the trees with bells attached to that, and i bought coyote urine witch i sprayed the area with, 2 days before i was going to chop her they got it, that year i did not feel bad when i knocked down a buck with my 30. 30 Winchester.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

The Double is finishing strong, and loud! Looks ready, but gonna flush 1 more week. The tester buds were very potant, with a skunk smell crossed with something I can't really describe. Quality, and yield doesn't have to be a myth. Just need the genetics, and have an idea how to grow. I started this at 11-13, I've cut it back to 10-14. I didn't see any lose of yield, nor did it finish any faster. When I decide to do another grow...Weeks 1-3 13/11 3/6 12/12, and 11/13 till end (see if that does anything. Starting to see a couple ambers.
Between Double, and Choc, I'll have enough meds for a while.
I do miss the big grows, just HATE trimming. I've left light leaked the past few grows. I've got pleanty of stable beans on this girl, but hopefully will get some s1's this time

20180407 103908
20180407 103843
20180405 152137
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Its great up there the problem is the deer, i had a master kush plant outdoors 2 years ago, a real beauy, I had a fence around it, fishing line around the trees with bells attached to that, and i bought coyote urine witch i sprayed the area with, 2 days before i was going to chop her they got it, that year i did not feel bad when i knocked down a buck with my 30. 30 Winchester.
Dam, all that, and the deer still got to em? What time of year? I have nothing against hunting, or hunters...Personally, I'd probably cry if I shot one lol.
I shot a squirrel with a BB gun as a kid, and just not for me....Fishing...diffrent story!

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Very nice, your like me you want amber before you chop, I allways harvest late, an early harvest will go straight to the head, a later harvest will give you a nice body high nice job, your friend. SNOLEPERD

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Very nice, your like me you want amber before you chop, I allways harvest late, an early harvest will go straight to the head, a later harvest will give you a nice body high nice job, your friend. SNOLEPERD
Oh yeah, and seriously keeps me from pain meds, and or sleep meds.
I do like a nice haze when I'm listening to, or playing. Intense focus....Besides that it's DAM good meds! Shit, it cures my wife's pms.....Should be mandatory!

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I hunt for my famly, Maine is a very poor state with a high unemployment rate, I was taught to hunt deer from the age of 8, my cousin watches over my land and my crop in return every Nov we try to knock down a few deer I dont like to kill but that meat goes to my family up there, nothing is wasted, I have 1st 2nd & 3rd cousins up there, I don't like to see them go hungry.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I hunt for my famly, Maine is a very poor state with a high unemployment rate, I was taught to hunt deer from the age of 8, my cousin watches over my land and my crop in return every Nov we try to knock down a few deer I dont like to kill but that meat goes to my family up there, nothing is wasted, I have 1st 2nd & 3rd cousins up there, I don't like to see them go hungry.
I hear ya. Gotta do what ya gotta do. I do like venison. Back strap wrapped in bacon on the bbq...awsome! Really like Buffalo steak too (imo better than beef) but rather expensive, unless you'r our out west.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I think so too, I got a run going for it right now. About 40 in flower. A good mix of this and other greats
Are you running the new nutrients? I not much of a believer in one brand being that much better than another, but I love the idea of powdered nutes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom