Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
reddwarf

reddwarf

I actually leave a lot of the super frosty leaves on. no need to trim them off. Theres no need this is my head stash:) I just hate trimming plants like those too many leaves But the smoke is worth the effort. I will have some that will make it to the hash bin.
upstkirt shot. lol

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
Oh me oh my. I guess the fan is pointed right on it to avoid rot?
actually looks like it is pointing behind that plant - general ventilation
the tester wrote this
“This is Baked Beanz Spitting Cobra .. Not sure if anyone else has tested this but this strain is AA + !!! I have expectations of certain strains beginning of each season and this was not one of them. I kinda just let it do its thing……… and it just absolutely smashed everything in looks, growth, frost cover, smell and most importantly extremely resistant to mildew and just about anything else.

Do not sleep on that strain when it's dropped. Probably up there with one of the best plants I've ever grown or seen. Awesome sour chem grape and those pics don't lie about bud size.”

reddwarf

reddwarf

actually looks like it is pointing behind that plant - general ventilation
the tester wrote this
“This is Baked Beanz Spitting Cobra .. Not sure if anyone else has tested this but this strain is AA + !!! I have expectations of certain strains beginning of each season and this was not one of them. I kinda just let it do its thing……… and it just absolutely smashed everything in looks, growth, frost cover, smell and most importantly extremely resistant to mildew and just about anything else.

Do not sleep on that strain when it's dropped. Probably up there with one of the best plants I've ever grown or seen. Awesome sour chem grape and those pics don't lie about bud size.”
where is the best place to pick this up? Thanks

reddwarf

reddwarf

I'm not even lying when I say it's a solid 9 out of 10 for potency. It's the first thing patients ask for and the first stash jar that gets emptied. It has a instant confusion head rush then settles into a nice active sativa stone. But one toke too many will put you to sleep. It also has a strong sour tangerine smell and taste. AA+ meds. Only drawback is you must keep her in her routine enviromentaly or she will throw a nanner or two.View attachment 466875day 30 flower
BOY! now that is a spread.

Latest posts

Top Bottom