Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

@CrimsonEcho , is the flavor like how they described it on the web page of dinafem? Straight fresh cut pineapples?..... I was more hoping to maybe get lucky and find like 1 out of 10 beans that might lean on the more earthy, kushy, musky, funky, pungent purple type smell. Like a purple kush. The plant you grew reminds of something I ran a long time ago but it was a mystery bag seed. So I never knew exactly what I had. The way your plants purple from the underside of the leaves then move to the buds reminds me of that mystery strain I had n lost... till this day I still believe it was a purple kush. But every seeds company I have found never shows how it purples up from the bottom side of the leaves then moves to the buds... its usually purple on the top side of the leaves and thats not what Im looking for. when I saw you post here, It instantly reminds me of that crazy flavor/taste that to me, will always be what a purple is suppose to taste like..... anyways if have some time please tell me a lil about the aroma/ taste. Thank you

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
@CrimsonEcho , is the flavor like how they described it on the web page of dinafem? Straight fresh cut pineapples?..... I was more hoping to maybe get lucky and find like 1 out of 10 beans that might lean on the more earthy, kushy, musky, funky, pungent purple type smell. Like a purple kush. The plant you grew reminds of something I ran a long time ago but it was a mystery bag seed. So I never knew exactly what I had. The way your plants purple from the underside of the leaves then move to the buds reminds me of that mystery strain I had n lost... till this day I still believe it was a purple kush. But every seeds company I have found never shows how it purples up from the bottom side of the leaves then moves to the buds... its usually purple on the top side of the leaves and thats not what Im looking for. when I saw you post here, It instantly reminds me of that crazy flavor/taste that to me, will always be what a purple is suppose to taste like..... anyways if have some time please tell me a lil about the aroma/ taste. Thank you

Yeah the funky, punchy smell is there on 2 of the phenos. One is straight up pineapple. Good but not very deep.

The #2 smells like sausages, its pineapple and some musky smell with notes of lavender, but really subtle which makes it smell like sausages. It makes you gag but you go in for more, its fucked up :)

#3 is somewhere in between. But in all of them the pineapple is the top note definitely. Smells amazing by the way. Every one of them. Sticky too. After a bit of cure i can tell more :)

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Awesome thanks bro. Keep me posted.... dam sausage flavor huh? Lol.... dont knock it till you try tho. Lol
Yeah the funky, punchy smell is there on 2 of the phenos. One is straight up pineapple. Good but not very deep.

The #2 smells like sausages, its pineapple and some musky smell with notes of lavender, but really subtle which makes it smell like sausages. It makes you gag but you go in for more, its fucked up :)

#3 is somewhere in between. But in all of them the pineapple is the top note definitely. Smells amazing by the way. Every one of them. Sticky too. After a bit of cure i can tell more :)

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Awesome thanks bro. Keep me posted.... dam sausage flavor huh? Lol.... dont knock it till you try tho. Lol

Its not bad at all by the way, i keep smelling and gagging and smelling again :D

It just smells a lot like sausages to me. Mild sausages with pineapple. Its really pungent and peppery and floral at the same time. I’ll give more info once i jar them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom