Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Some peyote cookies, drying upside down at the moment.
0F228E17 67B9 43F6 B0BA AC84B56B70AF

And couple of buds of purple afghan kush from my prior run.

B2AB2625 388E 4E02 BC73 E3EEBDDF0F01

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Very impressive pics. I hope this isn’t a dumb question but in the pic was that amazing color black like that from start to finish. Nice buds bottom pic

Thanks, no it mostly turned completely black/dark purple in the last 2 weeks. It started showing colours in the 2nd week of flower or so. They always start green. Temperature is the key if you want colours. Keep nights cold which is easy when its winter.

First pic of it with the visible colour change on the leaf margins.

F7A14F61 6462 427F 8D0A BA513F61856D

E

eirI

Thanks, no it mostly turned completely black/dark purple in the last 2 weeks. It started showing colours in the 2nd week of flower or so. They always start green. Temperature is the key if you want colours. Keep nights cold which is easy when its winter.

First pic of it with the visible colour change on the leaf margins.

View attachment 870011
Right, that’s what I thought cause I know and see plants in the cold turn purple outside. Dude nice plants what an amazing flower. Thanks

E

eirI

Right, that’s what I thought cause I know and see plants in the cold turn purple outside. Dude nice plants what an amazing flower. Thanks
I’m sorry I jump the gun of what you said. So you changed the color going cold temp, it had nothing to do with genetics.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
I’m sorry I jump the gun of what you said. So you changed the color going cold temp, it had nothing to do with genetics.

No its genetic. Temps just help with the expression of that genetic trait. All have grown in the same space same temps and these are black, others are green so its genetic.

Top Bottom