Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aussie farm

Aussie farm

Yeah finally getting some frost to post on this forum. Only just but it's still there. 😁 Unknown strain just random 10yr old beans..
20191025 165541
20191025 165508

Dachem2010

Dachem2010

Purple is real peppery with some fuel maybe and the green one is has 0 fuel smell its more sweet, vanilla maybe with a note of pepper and thank you.

Dachem2010

Dachem2010

Still waiting this is day 55 its hard to say my Elmer's glue is genna have forearms for buds but the peanut butter breath most definitely will not but its buds are rocks.

Cham

Cham

Still waiting this is day 55 its hard to say my Elmer's glue is genna have forearms for buds but the peanut butter breath most definitely will not but its buds are rocks.
Oh....and I think you are right in your guess.....purple being m.b. dom.

Dachem2010

Dachem2010

Yes i was wondering about that as peanutbutter breath is dosidos x mendobreath F2 which both use OGKB clone as a parent. I was kinda looking for a ogkb or dosidos leaner as i pick threw the beans

Cham

Cham

Yes i was wondering about that as peanutbutter breath is dosidos x mendobreath F2 which both use OGKB clone as a parent. I was kinda looking for a ogkb or dosidos leaner as i pick threw the beans
Well, (I have run both M.B. and ogkb) I think the leaner is the green one....if you are looking to isolate ogkb.....dont get me wrong the purple looks like fire.....but my ogkb (that i got from a trusted source in mendo) looked much more like the green pheno......i ended up letting her go because she is a good breeder but in my three runs she just wasnt loud enough.....my girls have to be loud....they have to talk to me!

Top Bottom