Let's See Your Frostiest Flowers

• Thread starter hammerhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

First time growing her, I’ve done killer queen a while back though. I was kinda interested but wasn’t sure what to expect when he sent me these but I’m glad I gave them a try. No matter how good strains are there’s nothing like growing something new 🍻
Beautiful work! Variety is the spice of life. I love running through seeds with good genetics looking for favorable phenotypes. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Beautiful work! Variety is the spice of life. I love running through seeds with good genetics looking for favorable phenotypes. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
I’ve only grown a hand full of seeds in the past twenty years of growing, mostly get clone only’s from friends and forum members.
That’s funny about Variety, that’s my name on another forum I am at lol.
Man I know people that mono crop one strain and I have ever wanted to do that. Finding strains that play together is key though especially if your using a watering statues instead of watering by hand.
Puff,pufff,pass!

Farmingbuds

Farmingbuds

I just got into growing. I'm on my second grow but I have about 50 seeds of different strains it's crazy how each strain has it's own traits and grow habits just like individual people. I thought some clone gel but need to research on how to clone

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I’ve only grown a hand full of seeds in the past twenty years of growing, mostly get clone only’s from friends and forum members.
That’s funny about Variety, that’s my name on another forum I am at lol.
Man I know people that mono crop one strain and I have ever wanted to do that. Finding strains that play together is key though especially if your using a watering statues instead of watering by hand.
Puff,pufff,pass!
I live in a state where cannabis is still fully criminalized. Clone only cultivars are fairly hard to come by, but I have ran a handful or two, mostly from forum homies. My last couple that I got were GSC and GG#4 around 5 years ago, but they also came with spider mites (ultimately my fault for rushing the quarantine) and I ended up bombing everything and never got to flower them out. Cuts have usually been more trouble than they are worth in my case. I have run through tens of thousands of seeds (I used to run 500+ outdoors every season when I was younger) and I have loved every moment of it. Not saying that I wouldn't ever accept or run a cut again. One of my favorite things about cannabis and other plants as well is being able to gift and receive different genetics. To each their own. You definitely do beautiful work with your cuts. And fuck mono cropping haha. That is a cash cropper's game. 35 different cultivars was the most that I ever harvested in one season. Oh the good ol days haha. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I live in a state where cannabis is still fully criminalized. Clone only cultivars are fairly hard to come by, but I have ran a handful or two, mostly from forum homies. My last couple that I got were GSC and GG#4 around 5 years ago, but they also came with spider mites (ultimately my fault for rushing the quarantine) and I ended up bombing everything and never got to flower them out. Cuts have usually been more trouble than they are worth in my case. I have run through tens of thousands of seeds (I used to run 500+ outdoors every season when I was younger) and I have loved every moment of it. Not saying that I wouldn't ever accept or run a cut again. One of my favorite things about cannabis and other plants as well is being able to gift and receive different genetics. To each their own. You definitely do beautiful work with your cuts. And fuck mono cropping haha. That is a cash cropper's game. 35 different cultivars was the most that I ever harvested in one season. Oh the good ol days haha. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
I like fully criminalized, keeps prices high. Doing what I’m doing I would be in the same amount of trouble as if it were pre regulation but I’m getting paid a lot less. The middlemen are still doing very well in my opinion.
If it wasn’t for gifting I wouldn’t have anything so I try to pay it forward. My clients always want the clone only best of the best”name brands” LoL But like you said,I have picked up some nasty bugs in the past. Just have to know who your dealing with and expect the worst. People want shiny in 20/20, they all buy with the eyes.
Enjoy your night brother.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter

~nugzz

Lol awe come on man... Monocrops can be great. I've still got tons of other stuff from my last crops, running only one strain allows me to dial it in. It's not always easy trying to balance half a dozen different plants with different feeding requirements on a single res, and then you throw in different harvest times.. If the strain is good enough to hold it's own and not get sick of it for a couple months, I have no problem monocropping it for a run or two.

Srenots

Srenots

~nugzz
Try some Reno bro ~

Top Bottom